Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 39 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I probably play red dead redemption 2. And finish of Resident Evil and Tomb Raider. Games i havent completed since my laptop is broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hopefully to play my favorite fps games with that monitor and highend cpu "Battlefield 1 and call of duty modern warfare" and many more! That would be my dream setup!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
A mix of new, old and older. Right now that would be Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, Final Fantasy XV (again x2) and Dragon Age Origins (again x7).

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
i have a dream to go pro and stream csgo beside playing different games. But my parents cant afford a good monitor :') i just cant look at my 60hz monitor my eyes hurts. It is my dream to become a pro and streamer but i cant . i need thsi monitor :(

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hey, I’m Vevekeanand from Guyana and my intentions are to play most F1, Crysis (finally), Assassin’s Creed and do my engineering CAD drawing for my college courses.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I am going to play CS:GO, Dota 2, and League of Legends with the OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor. The high refresh rate will be a blast and the rgb color accuracy will help me edit pictures and videos.

This will really improve my experience in gaming and will help me reach my goal of becoming a streamer. Gaming is not just a hobby for me, but also a passion. I am not that financially blessed and this one will really mean a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts