Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 37 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Uff! What wouldn't i play? Id love to Try PUBG, LoL, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Minecraft shaders... Thats a pretty good monitor to work with too

Feb 11, 2020
hello there... i'm achref i'm from tunisia well i play fortnite ,apex legends,league of legends but if i win i can play competetive fortnite so i hope i win this

Feb 11, 2020
I would return to GTA Online, and spend more time in Forza Horizon 4 with the guys. I may venture back into Apex Legends. Have some forays into League of Legends. Lots of Skyrim to return, and another moment in Saints Row 4.

Feb 11, 2020
I'll absolutely play the Witcher 3 and this will be the first game will be played at this monitor then I'll go for Control because it has amazing visuals

Feb 11, 2020
Hi :) I'm from Mexico City. With a beast like this, maybe the right question is what i wouldn't play on that. im a huge fan of survival games, fps and mmorpg, so probably i would first play overwatch, RE 2 and Diablo III

Feb 11, 2020
I will play red dead redemption 2 ofc cuz I really want to try it and resident evil 2 and hitman 2 also.
U know in my country device like that is so expensive,that will be so good to win this giveaway.

Feb 11, 2020
Since I have never owned a gaming pc,so I would simply love to play all the games i have ever wanted to like Apex legends,PUBG,Call of duty modern warfare,Witcher 3,Halo,Red dead redemption 2 etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2020
I will probably play csgo in better fps and better refresh rate. I am only playing at 60hz and fps Right now in my gt 710.
I will also play some higher demanding games I wanted to play with my friends :)

Sam

Feb 11, 2020
In lebanon right now due to the dollar crisis gaming parts are too expensive but if I am lucky to win this pc im going to be gaming RDR2 and Cyberpunk when it releases :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts