Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 38 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
This would be a center piece for my new build where I will be reliving my old gaming games such as bioshock series,halflife series,prototype series,mass effect series,assassin's creed series,skyrim,dragon age series and more while also playing League of Legends and more major mmorpg games such as Guild Wars. Nevertheless I thank you for your consideration.

Reactions: ALFINKURNIA
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
With a monitor and GPU like that, I'll definitely play some Destiny 2, Warframe, and buy some new games like R2D2 and play with some of my friends who has a monster pc with monster hunter: World.

Reactions: ALFINKURNIA
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Before PC gaming, I’ve been hooked to Square Enix’s games in console. Particularly, the Final Fantasy franchise. This game has changed my life. When I win, I’ll definitely play Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X remastered, and Final Fantasy X-2 remastered.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
first time joining something like this and pretty excited about it! would definitely try out RDR2 and old favorites like the witcher 3 on this monitor. wonder how resident evil 3 will look like on the MAG241MVC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS