Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
This looks like a savage bundle! Omg, hope to win, would be the first GPU I ever had. In that beautiful monitor I would play mainly Overwatch and Destiny 2, but I would play Cyberpunk too! Really excited!
Is there any problem if I sign the contact name with my nickname? Hope there's not!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Living in a place where I usually get very high ping(I also play on 60 fps) on Fortnite, playing competitive has always been a n issue for me.If I win the giveaway I will be able to progress into competitive scene of Fortnite and possibly represent my region in a major event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi. Im Jan mamaril from PH and if i do win i'll play with the MSI monitor will be dota 2. Im playing dota/dota2 since im a kid and now im playing it in my old laptop. Im currently building a new pc but i dont have a monitor yet because my salary is not enough here in the PH. Really appreciate if im gonna win this giveaway! Thanks

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I'll be playing Resident Evil 2 Remake and the upcoming RE3 Remake. Both those games made my childhood and playing them on a MSI Optix would surely brighten my day!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Definitely Escape from Tarkov and Apex. Then Fortnite, the witcher 3, destiny 2, COD MW. But as an engineering student, that GPU would do me good with the software i use. Hopefully, i could create my own games for people to experience which is what i always wanted to get into. ☺☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS