Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 40 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I am going to play CS:GO, Dota 2, and League of Legends with the OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor. The high refresh rate will be a blast and the rgb color accuracy will help me edit pictures and videos.

This will really improve my experience in gaming and will help me reach my goal of becoming a streamer. Gaming is not just a hobby for me, but also a passion. I am not that financially blessed and this one will really mean a lot.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
If i would win this, i would probably play all the triple games that i could think of and replay the witcher 3 on the highest setting and enjoy the moment of having an fps higher than what i am playing with even in low setting, this would be a big upgrade for me if possible!! Hoping !!!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Geez. With that insane monitor, I'd probably be playing Monster Hunter World all day. Winning this monitor will be a sign that I should file my resignation and take a risk and become a full-time streamer.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing since 2012 in a (now pretty old) laptop. If I win this bundle, I would love to catch up with all the AAA I've been missing. Starting with Dark Souls 3 and Sekiro :)

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I would play Dota 2 Apex Lol Call of duty Metro last light Tomb raider Assasins creed counter strike global division 2 Ghost recon breakpoint dark souls 3 pubg monster hunter world forza horizon star craft 2 and so on 😍

MSI more power ...😍

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
First i would love to stare at this beautiful piece of art after when iam done i will play apex legends on this beasty monitor but this i would be more confident comfortable because i know iam gonna own everyone in the battlefield. From killing long distance targets to wiping the whole squad in close encounters i swear i will nail it.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone! Im anne from Philippines. Im a teen who loves to play online games rather than going outside. If i do win this amazing gifts, it will gives me the hope to be an aspiring Streamer, through this gifts probably My gameplay will have 100 percent smooth. I play fps and tps Games like Rules of survival.

Reactions: ramoyskuy08
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
With an amazing monitor like that, I'd play jedi: The fallten order, Red Dead redemption 2, Assassin's Creed odyssey and also Final Fantasy XV: Royal edition. No shame in participating. 🤓

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
That monitor would be perfect to play Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out, I don't know why but I have an excitement for that game that's hard to control!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
If I were to win. I would try the games that I can't play with my laptop. Like The witcher 3 and or metro exodus. Hope I could have the chance to play those games. Its hard to buy a computer when its so expensive and your just have to watch the game you want to play because the hardware cant run the game and will crash. Atleast I tried even if I dont win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts