Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
I would love to win this, as my computer of 4 years just died. If I won this I'd be able to have an RGB office and get around to Code Vein finally!

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Warcraft 3 Reforged for sure big screen with the monitor and ill enjoy the colors and the wide angle :O , ofc other new upcoming games :) thanks for giveaways ! hope to win.

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I've been away from pc gaming for a number of years but recently I was given a gaming laptop which has reignited my interest. I started with dune 2 and wolfenstein, yep I'm an oldy. The last games I played were crysis and far cry 2. Currently playing WOT and far cry 5 with post scriptum, the division 2 and the latest assassins creed cued up. Really looking forward to half life alyx and Balders gate as I've played all the originals. A new monitor would be a perfect addition to my setup.

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi, on that great monitor I would play SW:JFO, The Witcher3, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden.
And I would like to play when it is for sale Doom eternal, Cyberpunk 2077...

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
I will be playing and immerse myself in the world of 'Sekiro' and quite excited to also play 'Ori and the Will of the Wisps' on the brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor :)
-Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts