Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 25 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Imma definitely play the pants out of Cyberpunk 2077 with that rig. Oh, and Control. I've been meaning to pick that game up for awhile now!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Well like everyone else I would definitely be playing Cyberpunk 2077 once it gets released! Prior to that, tough call! As I'm working on backlog stuff I think it would probably first see The Witcher 3!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello minna! I'm Luiz from Brazil. Actually i'd like to play Apex Legends in a 17" 60hz monitor. I have nice skills but my gaming experience in this monitor was too bad. Need this one to make better plays.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I would definitely use this to upgrade my Destiny 2 experience, but I'd also buy Cyberpunk 2077 for this. I'd also give some of my old hardware to a friend to help them build a PC so I could have them join in!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking into building my first DIY PC, so winning a giveaway for some parts would be hugely beneficial.

I plan to play Destiny 2 and Warframe as my main games, with some Path of Exile, Diablo 4 when it releases, and some casual games like Stardew Valley.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
GTAV, Overwatch, KSP and WoW. Games that I never really stop playing.
Also probably Cyberpunk later this year, RDR2 and whatever the next big RPG release happens to be.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
This monitor would be ideal to replay The Witcher II and III, beautiful colors, and to take advantage of the high refresh rate I'd play Battlefield 5 and The Division 2, I just like visually attractive games. How about Horizon Zero Dawn when it comes to PC? That'd be amazing.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I would play some Titanfall 2, some Fortnite, and Definitely, Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out later this year. Thank You so much for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts