Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
I'd definitely play csgo and tekken 7 but in all truth, Most games will look amazing on a monitor like that. Msi is a beast at making awesome things.

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Well, I'd think I'd finally be able to play my favorite game, The Witcher 3, in the way it truly was meant to be played... that or Cyberpunk when it finally comes out.

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
CyberPunk 2077 would be at the top, and maybe go back to Witcher 3 and Crysis. I stream on Twitch and lately have been having lag and rendering problems with TitanFall2 and Fortnite, so definitely looking forward to a smoother run.

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Hi!, I'm from Argentina!
I will probably play a lot of sandbox/survival like "Subnautica", "Space Engineers" and "Satisfactory". I also enjoy playing Co-op with my spouse and we are enjoying "Journey to the Savage Planet"!.
Great magazine!
Cheers!

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
I would play Red Dead Redemption 2. Then play Fallout 76 when Bethesda fixes it. Each day I play with more and more MSI hardware and a monitor to boot would be awesome.

Dec 20, 2019
Visit site
Even though it was delayed the first game that comes to mind, when I think about that monitor or a better graphics car, would be Cyberpunk 2077. Definitely a shame it was delayed but I think we can agree that this is the most anticipated game of 2020. However, if I had to pick a current game, it would be Doom, phenomenal graphics and gameplay to test on a new monitor!!

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
I want to play super fancy, system taxing, pixelpumping games because I can... but in reality I'll keep booting up random games from 10 years ago and remastered lucasarts point and click adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS