Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently on a 10 year old set up so I would play games I'm saving until I have something they look good on - Dishonored 2 and Prey would be my first played. Then I'll actually be able to get Cyberpunk later in the year!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
With a refresh rate of 144Hz and a response time of 1ms, this monitor is perfect for me and the games I like the most (FPS). So, if I am the lucky one to win this prize package that includes the MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor I will play Battlefield V, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare as well one game I want to try which is Escape from Tarkov.

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Mostly apex legends, pubg and street fighter v, resident evil 7 and the remakes. Currently use a 1600x1200 monitor that my brother gave me so a upgrade would be nice.

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm gonna play stardew valley, because nothing helps immersion more than seeing crops spanning as far as you can see in both directions :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
My PC is creaking and i'd love to able to play Red Dead Redemtion 2 without it creaking and stuttering. My mouse is full of Gunk, and my monitor is over 10 years old, so i'm crossing my fingers :)

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
On the MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor I would be playing, Modern Warfare currently or by the time I built the new rig with the gear, probably Cyberpunk 2077

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS