Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
I'll relive the nostalgia of playing WonderBoy: The Dragon's Trap and Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy! But with a monitor like that, I'll probably get Wolfenstein Young Blood too.

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
What will I play with a shiny, new, top-end spec'd out monitor? Stellaris! It might take me 500 hours but my greedy megacorporation race of emotion-simulating robots will either conquer the known galaxy or buy it out from under everyone else!

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
I could only dream and dream and dream for anything close to this having a pc would allow me to bring my daughter into the gaming world and allow her to experience some of the greatest moments i have been lucky to have in the gaming world i need to get a build done now!

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
My main monitor is an ultra-wide, but it is a pretty old LG panel. The Samsung would be a nice upgrade. Currently going through my first run of Witcher 3, and also enjoy Titanfall 2.

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
Most likely I'll save myself (and the monitor) for when Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord officially comes out this March. Until then, I'll probably just use it to write my PhD dissertation. Fun times.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
On my brand new MSI MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, I would definitely play the new AVENGERS game coming out later this year! Heck, I'd play every dang video game I could get my hands on! I'd go back and play all of "The Witcher" games I never got a chance to delve into, as well newer stuff like "Red Dead Redemption 2" and "Cyberpunk 2077". Thanks for the opportunity for such a cool prize package! Peace and health and keep up the great work!

Feb 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm 30 yrs old, single (where is she?), and I spend too much time on Call of duty on low settings :(
Please let me spend my time on Ultra settings on the MSI GTX 1660 on a new MSI Optix curved LED! 🙏
Thank you on behalf of me and not on behalf of my mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shir1993
Feb 2, 2020
Visit site
Its nice to have a new set of PC to play my favorite games most specially RPG's. Make my game more smoother and enjoyable to play without lagging...

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
With a great monitor like this teamed up with a decent GPU, a fantastic motherboard and some equally great peripherals, I would be well on the way to replacing my stolen gaming setup.
Been taking ages to save out of my disability pension enough to replace the gaming setup and other items, fortunately my good friends have lent me an old NUC and a TV (OK except for the lag and occasional artefacts) until I get sorted - but this is not good for modern AAA games (prefer FPS games like Doom Eternal, or Far Cry 5, etc).
Even tried some online games (latest one was Ironsight), but I cannot keep up with the better players and get killed all the time.
So I have been playing old games (eg - Medal of Honor and Halo).
Wouldn't take much to get a nice CPU, and a SSD and put all this into an old case (still has an old Enermax PSU) I have laying around so I could be up and playing modern games again and even be able to have a better go at the online games. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS