Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 42 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Definitely League of Legends. My current PC is a dinosaur and in desperate need of an upgrade. With does gears maybe I'll finally stop being ganked by my frame rate

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Well i've got a lot of good stuff waiting for me:
Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 wild hunt
Monster hunter world
Darksiders 3 and genesys
Assassins creed odysey and origins
WC 3 remake
Middle earth shadow of mordor and shadow of war
Sekiro shadows die twice
Darksouls 3
Mass effect 2
Doom
Dishonored 1 and 2
Red dead redemption 1 and 2
Battlefield V
The legends of zelda breath of the wild
Titanfall 2
For honnor
Fallout 4
The last of us
God of war
Devil may cry 5
Starwars the force unleashed 2
Dying light
Bioshock infinite
Horyzon zero dawn
We happy few
Far cry Primal
Prototype
Warframe
Just cause 3
Hitman 2016
Not exactly in order but it got a good potential.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hmm probably try everything on League, Witcher 3, AC:Odyssey, RDR2, and of course Cyberpunk when it's released hahaha want a good setup by the time cyberpunk's released but oh well could just earn piece by piece until next year xD

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
This could be the first step (if i get chosen) of me building a gaming pc, as soon as i complete it, i would transfer my games from my laptop to it:
Paladins
Tree of savior
Cs:Go
And would probably still throw in some of the classics ^_^

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I'd play some Apex Legends, Dota, Sekiro, Starcraft 2, Dawn Of War. I am actually thinking about upgrading my PC as I can't really play some of games anymore and for working purposes.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Well, I'd love to get some fun out of all these games: Assassin's Creed: Unity; Syndicate; Origins; Odyssey, Dishonored 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. For now let's just hope that I get the giveaway prize! 😉

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Commenting for a chance:
I would play pretty much everything but I guess I would start with Crysis 3 as I always do whenever I get new PC gear, whether it be a new GPU or a new monitor - and this one goes up to 144hz, so I'd love some sweet 144 fps gaming :)
After that the gaming season would be open.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi i'm Ravindu from Sri Lanka. I would generally like to play any game at decent 60 fps cuz i never had a gaming rig.. mainly i would love to play Red Dead Redemption 2 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS