Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 43 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
There are plenty of games that I'm gonna play with that monitor. Dota 2, Tekken 7, Rainbow Six Siege,some Left 4 Dead 2 , Friday the 13th and my 3 current Resident Evil games, RE2 Remake, Revelations 2 and RE6, and with RE3 Remake coming this april, it is definitely added to my list

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I played the witcher 3: wild hunt on my old laptop with very low fps on a very low settings. If i win this, i will play it again now with a good visual without sacrificing a lot of frames, while waiting for projekt red's cyberpunk 2077.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Surely i'll play some of the amazing games i missed like Sekiro: shadows die twice, Borderlands 3 or even The witcher 3 (yes i missed that one because of my bad hardware 😭)

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
With a VA panel like that which has deep black levels and high contrast ratio I would definitely love to play CYBERPUNK 2020. Perfect package of action and visuals fitting for this monitor

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
With this package, I could have my own PC and play a lot of games like APEX LEGENDS.
Currently I use my cousin PC, so I have to travel 2 hours to play at his home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS