Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 44 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I've actually been eyeing this exact monitor since Black Friday, unfortunately I didn't have a chance to get it. But in general I'd definitely be enjoying some Frostpunk if I get it and some Shadow of the Tomb raider since I never got to finish that playthrough, and maybe some DotA 2 for some online action!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I am from Africa, from Algeria It is a poor country and I dream that I have a graphics card, it is important to do so And try to have a little fun

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I would like to play open world titles like Red Dead Redemption 2 ,old and favorite one GTA5 😍 . I will also play Battleground games like PUG , COD - Modern Warfare .

I hope I will win it. 😍
And complete my rig with it.
Thanks PCgamer and MSI

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Been playing using our TV as a monitor. Its been a whole month using it and its not as good as using a gaming monitor. I bet playing fps games on OPTIX can enhance the gameplay i experience 😁

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a decent gaming card because i cannot afford one
But i really like to game
It will really help me if i get a gaming card.
I want to play csgo and tom clancy six siege on high fps.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Wow! I'm really excited to play Dota 2 on that brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor! With all that beauty, it's perfect for a gamer like me! I hope I get the chance to lay my hands on that perfect machine! <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts