Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Hey PCGamer! If I was to win this beautiful giveaway I want to start learning how to stream. I think I would be a variety type streamer, maybe start off with Escape from Tarkov. Thank you!

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello, and thank you for the Giveaway! I would play Quake Champions! That is my favourite game ever! :) Also, many other games like Paladins, and Escape From Tarkov, PUBG and others. :) Best Regards! Alex

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
i have ton of titles in mind including Halo: Reach, The Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Alien Isolation, Forza Horizon 4, Doom, NFS: Heat, Far cry 5, Dragonball Fighterz, Destiny 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends, Control and CS 1.6 cause i have some old buddies still playing that.

Reactions: riswan indarso
Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
I've just bought the EU4 Humble Bundle so I'll probably be playing that for quite a while! I'd definitely try some faster paced things too - my current monitor is pretty old, 60hz and quite slow response time. Maybe I'd be able to beat my old Devil Daggers best time :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts