Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2020
I'd be firing up something prettier than my standard fare of twenty-year old RPGs and spritey, texty simulations on my brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, something like Monster Hunter World, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Reactions: riswan indarso
Jan 30, 2020
Greetings Im Chalin from South Africa, no doubt ill be jamming some RDR2, Total war games (Three kingdoms, Rome 2 and Warhammer 2) on this beautiful Monitor.

Jan 31, 2020
I've been holding off on playing a lot of new games that I don't think my 980 will do justice. I'll start with Control!

Jan 17, 2020
Hey PCGamer! If I was to win this beautiful giveaway I want to start learning how to stream. I think I would be a variety type streamer, maybe start off with Escape from Tarkov. Thank you!

Jan 14, 2020
Hello, and thank you for the Giveaway! I would play Quake Champions! That is my favourite game ever! :) Also, many other games like Paladins, and Escape From Tarkov, PUBG and others. :) Best Regards! Alex

Jan 31, 2020
If i win this giveaway i will buy the new Warcraft III: Reforged to play it on a nice refresh rate screen, oh and also Destiny 2: Shadowkeep.

Jan 31, 2020
i have ton of titles in mind including Halo: Reach, The Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Alien Isolation, Forza Horizon 4, Doom, NFS: Heat, Far cry 5, Dragonball Fighterz, Destiny 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends, Control and CS 1.6 cause i have some old buddies still playing that.

Ivo

Jan 31, 2020
There is many games I´ll be playing on this monitor, but Euro Truck Simulator 2 came first to my mind, thanks to huge FOV needed :D

Jan 31, 2020
Morning darkness here, i would be playing Cyberpunk on this beast!! being totally immersed in the world due to the curved display!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts