Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello, from Iowa. Currently in the Iowa National Guard and I’m training at Fort Gordon for AIT. Plan to go to college after for computer programming. Both colleges I want to go to have esports teams that I would love to join. Have a laptop that is 5 years old and barely runs games anymore lol. I would play CS:GO, Apex Legends, LOL, Call of Duty, Escape from Tarkov, Killing Floor 2.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hii everyone,whoever is reading this,my name is Deepak and I am from india. I don't know if this giveaway is locked for some region but I wanted to just try it because why not right?.I will probably end up playing rainbow 6 seige but I wanted to to play red dead redemption so I will be playing that too.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I would use this setup to play CS:GO | PUBG | Minecraft (with RTX on) and league of legends with my friends but tbh with you i would also use it for my studies (3D rendering and illustrations) since the monitor has really good colors and that gtx 1660 is waay better than my integrated graphics..,

Reactions: AllegroPants08
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I would use this setup to play CS:GO | PUBG | Minecraft (with RTX on) and league of legends with my friends but tbh with you i would also use it for my studies (3D rendering and illustrations) since the monitor has really good colors and that gtx 1660 is waay better than my integrated graphics..,
Oh definitely, I would like a desktop to help improve my skills of PC gaming and help me get ahead on practice with rendering, illustrations

Reactions: HiramO
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS