Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I promise to stream Halo: Infinite when it releases if I win? 🤓 This game will be absolute fire I’m sure! 🔥🔥
I’d definitely hit up the new DB Kakarrot and get a bit loose on Rocket League 😈
This pack would be Legen... Wait for it.... Dary! 😎 Still running a 6 year old gtx780 with a half busted screen, she needs some love that I can't afford to give her 😥 ❤️

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
If I was able to get this bundle, I'd have a ton of fun playing The Division 2, I'd also love to play Rainbow Six and be able to see Dokkaebi in nice nice quality :^))

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I have around 300 games between steam and everything else. I'm currently playing WoW, Modern Warfare, and The Witcher 3, but I have Divinity: Original Sin 2, The Outer Worlds, and a few others on deck.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I'd be firing up something prettier than my standard fare of twenty-year old RPGs and spritey, texty simulations on my brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, something like Monster Hunter World, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Reactions: riswan indarso
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts