Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 61 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2020
Visit site
Wow. First game on GoG was bought in July 2014, but I cannot sort on purchase date, strangely. I suspect I bought Crusader: No Remorse and Crusader: No Regret first, as I'm (still) a huge fan.

Dec 28, 2020
Visit site
My first GOG Game PURCHASE was Imperialism, Constructor Classic 1997, and Imperialism 2 on January 12th, 2014. I also purchased some "free" games that day. Beneath a Steel Sky, Tyrian 2000, Dragonsphere, Ultima 4, Treasure Adventure Game, Worlds of Ultima, and Warsow. I LOVE Imperialism and Constructor to this day.

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
I haven't purchased anything on this current GOG account directly from GOG. But Witcher 3 was my first CD Projekt Red account. PC Gamer is an amazing source for cutting-edge computer technology and gaming. I currently don't have a copy of Cyberpunk 2077 for PC so winning this would honestly be like winning the lottery for me. In 2015, Witcher 3 saved me from clinical depression when my brother and I parted ways and haven't spoken since. I played Witcher 3 for 8 months on first go. That's why I really looked forward to this game and so far it hasn't disappointed. And also, my brother and I reconciled by talking about Cyberpunk 2077 :) I know this tale is not required for entry into the competition but just sharing the journey of what CD Projekt Red's two games have done for me. Thanks!

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
Looks like my first purchase was Giants: Citizen Kabuto. Although I think it was one amongst many other games which were given free at some point. So if we don't count it in then it's S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl.

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
My first purchase on gog is Blade Runner, that is already a hint on why I would love to have a copy of cyberpunk 2077. I love the aesthetics of the original movie, and cyberpunk is clearly inspired by the movie. Good luck everyone!

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
First game purchased on GOG was Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

I really need this. Pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 for my birthday and long story short, the store I pre-ordered it from and their suppliers messed the shipping and never got my order.

Dec 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi!
Awesome giveaway!
My first game I bought (for money, not game I got for free) at GOG.com was The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human.
I've pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2070 at gog.com to be sure all paid money will go to CD PROJEKT RED hands.

Dec 31, 2020
Visit site
First game was Fallout 1 & 2, around the time GoG opened its doors.
They were truely hard to find at the time, and GoG was the only way to procure these kind of games which had completely disappeared from the stores (physical, we weren't there yet for the digital ones), which everybody knew, talked about, but many players had missed because too young at the time they released.

The actual first game on my library at GoG is Tyrian 2000 followed by Kid Agent but at the time them and a few others were givaway for registering or buying your first actual game.

Dec 31, 2020
Visit site
ah, yes, nice giveaway. gog galaxy don't have option to list by date purchase and i connected epic games account so i don't know. maybe i didn't buy from you any game yet, i'm mostly buying from other company, will not mention it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS