Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
My first game purchase on GOG was Witcher 3. June 7, 2014 if I read the list correctly. It also shows some games offered for free, I'm not counting these.

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
The first game added to my library was
Consortium 2019 REBALANCE, but my first actual purchase is Cyberpunk 2077. I preordered from Best Buy and have to go pick it up! I really wanted the steel case, otherwise I would've saved myself the hassle and bought through GoG. The last CE I bought was GTA V for PS3, I really wanted to get this one, though, but it was OOS. At least the keychain, looks hot lol

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
My first purchase on GOG was Grim Fandando Remastered! A classic! ❤️ (To be honest there was two purchases before this one but cost me zero money since was free, that was the first Witcher and a welcome bonus on Gwent 😝).

Would be amazing to win this collection edition. I would be forever grateful to Pc Gamer. Here in Brazil it's absolutely impossible to buy it. There are just a few places that sell, and the price is almost triplicate due to high taxes and greedy stores. It's like $660 here! It's almost like the value of two months rent, maybe three 😭! Please pc gamer! Pick me!

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
My first GOG purchase was The Witcher 1 and The witch 2 way before Witcher 3 came out.
I wanted to play the witcher 3 pretty badly when it was going to come out but at the same time wanted to experience its older story and gameplay first.

Status
Not open for further replies.