Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
My first game I bought on GOG was The Witcher 2 I played the crap out of it but never finished it??? My backlog of unfinished games is 40 years long!! I'm 60 and I am sure I will run out of time before I could finish them?? LOL

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I believe it was Witcher 2 followed by Witcher 1 and Witcher 3 at first, with the new GOG galaxy I can't seem to find my first purchase since my account is super old but Witcher is the first game for sure!

I have a lot of freebies and the first game redeemed was Beneath a steel sky. But since that wasn't my first "buy" I had to do a little digging in the orders section. My first game purchased was Jagged Alliance 2, 10 years ago (almost to the day). There were several more games in that order but since that one is on top I would say that Jagged Alliance was the first one I picked to pay :D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My first game that I got on GOG is apperently Dungeons 2. I remember it was free at the time and that's why i created my account, to get this game. No long after I bought my first game there, it was a mystery game that turned out to be Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader.

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
Warsow is listed as first, but based on other comments I'm pretty sure that was a freebie from somewhere else.

I think the first one I paid for (purchased) was The Witcher 3: GOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS