Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
My first purchase on GOG was Thronebreaker:The Witcher Tales! I had recently finished all the DLC for the Witcher 3, and this was fortuitously coming out around the same time. Loved the mechanics of it!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I've never bought anything from GOG, I mainly just use steam for purchases. I have gotten a few free games from GOG and it's a great way to see everything in my library from all of the different launchers.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
First purchase was 80 Days, which I played with my mother. Great fun, even though she got pretty lost in the abundance of text, and I had to read aloud most of our playthrough ;)

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Never had heard of GOG before but when I found out I could directly support CDProjektRed I immediately downloaded it and pre-ordered CyberPunk on it, worth every penny.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I am very excited to play cyberpunk 2077.i am planning to buy the game on sale when there is a big discount because I am student so I don't have that much money. hope I win this giveaway

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
My first GOG purchase was The Witcher 3 on release day. Never regretted the decision, one of the best RPGs I've ever played. Hoping Cyberpunk 2077 will feel the same way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts