Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 56 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2020
Visit site
Gwent is the only game I play I gog so you can say my first "purchase" there was a cardback in gwent. Also I wanted to buy the collector's edition for Cyberpunk but sadly the shipping price is twice the product itself so gotta try other ways to access it.

Dec 23, 2020
Visit site
My first GOG purchase was SystemShock [remake] demo. Similar themed game, i love this dark scifi stories the most. Cant afford Cyberpunk rn, maybe.. just maybe..

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I actually don't have access to my GOG.com account anymore so I had to make a new one. Don't remember what my first game from there was. I think it was Deus Ex: Mankind Divided which was a really awesome game that I wasn't originally expecting much from.

Dec 23, 2020
Visit site
My first game on GOG was Treasure Adventure game (they gave a bunch of games for free and it was the first I got) and my first purchase was Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
1st GOG game was GWENT another CD Projekt title. I played the Witcher games religiously and would love the chance to win Cyberpunk. Despite the rough launch CDPR are still among the best devs!

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
My first purchase, as listed on GOG, was The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. But I'm not sure that's correct, since I remember getting that on Steam. It may have been a giveaway from when Galaxy launched, or a synched item from the Steam catalog.
The first I remember clearly buying on GOG was The Witcher 3.

Reactions: Hypno_Crab
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS