Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 46 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
I haven't bought any games on GOG, Epic Store and Origin. The only game I have ever bought was Battlefield 1 on Steam (it was the same price on Steam and Origin so I bought it on Steam to get achievements on both Steam and Origin). It's been 2 month since I built my first PC and I have some games actually but they are from my childhood and the discs won't work except for the one with the Crysis Demo. I (was 2 back then but remember playing Crysis for like 4 or 5 years) loved this game and even thought about buying the Remaster but I had to buy other things for school and when I saw the rx 6800 xt I just fell in love but I can't either afford it or buy it.

Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
The 1st Witcher - don't know if it was a purchase or a free snatch, but I know I wanted to play Witcher 3 so bad, my PC couldn't take it, and I settled for the first Witcher. It was definitely an amazing experience despite its age!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
No purchases on GOG platform as of now. With Steam, Origin, Uplay, EPIC, Bethesda and Xbox, there are just too many to manage. Still, this giveaway might add GOG to the aforementioned list.

Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
Well... My first GOG games was A.D. 2044, probably a giveaway of some sort since I've never played it xD. I'll probably check it out now that I've been remembered of its existence!

Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
Never heard of GOG.com before until this giveaway! So cant say that i have anything with them. Definitely going to buy some games now, since a lot of them are on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts