Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2020
Visit site
Well... My first order was the Ultima's games ( they are free ) around 2012, when I discovered GOG, but my first purchase was Crysis ( to do the "run Crysis" joke in my new pc ), this one on 2019's June.

Dec 11, 2020
Visit site
So... my first "purchase" is a bunch of giveaway and Humble Bundle titles, and i guess that doesn't count. Right after those, there's The Witcher 3, but even then it was the boxed edition so it's not really a "GOG purchase". Further on, it seems like i have not actually bought anything on the GOG store proper, so... i guess... we'll just say The Witcher 3? Come on, it seems fair to me!

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura was my first GOG purchase, but my favorite was Master of Magic. I played Master of Magic at my friends house a dozen years before and could not remember what the game was until I saw it on here. It was a nice trip down the Good Ol' Games road.

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Forgotten Realms: The Archives is the first game I got in GOG, I got it for free. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to win cyberpunk 2077 youre awesome!

Dec 11, 2020
Visit site
I don’t believe I’ve ever purchased anything on GoG, I love just collecting free games a lot of the time. I definitely know though that one of my first games on the platform was The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Beneath a Steel Sky is the first in my GOG library but that was a freebie. The first game I actually bought at GOG was Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS