Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
The first non-free game was the Rayman 1, 2 and 3 bundle, basically my favorite games from my childhood. It's great that GOG keeps all these old games alive and running on modern systems.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've redeemed a bunch of free stuff, but the first gog game I purchased was "Total Annihilation: Commander Pack". Was very excited to have a hassle-free way to play my favourite RTS of old, and it was only three stinkin' dollars. It played the battle music and everything, even though the music was originally played off the CD as if it were an audio disc.

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
The first games I got on GOG were from a free bundle, Beneath a Steel Sky, Ultima 4 and a few others. But the first game on GOG that i actually paid money for was The Witcher 3 .

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
First that I "bought" was the Fallout Classic game. Tbh, my entire GOG library consists on free games and Gifts, so guess I don't have much to dig around. It's where I play all the Witcher games, tho.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
It says my first purchase was Dragonsphere, though I'm fairly certain that was a game I got for free. The first I actually purchased must have been Dungeon Keeper 2 possibly together with DK1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS