Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
Literally just created an account & clicked -about- on GOG site. First time for everything. We learn, guess the is ALWAYS a next time... Happy Holidays people. Love is love💙

May 2, 2020
Visit site
GOG says mine was a game called Warsow buit I believe I got that for free. The first game I believe I purchased directly from the GOG website or the GOG app was the game Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales as I bought The Witcher III Collector's Edition (which is why I hope to win this so I can have the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition as well).

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
My first genuine purchase on GoG.com was Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. An excellent, underappreciated cRPG that desperately needs a remaster or update of some kind.

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
My first GoG purchase was back in 2013. Three games:
Tex Murphy: Mean Streets + Martian Memorandum
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
Funny enough my first purchase on GOG.com was cyberpunk due to not being able to get my hands on a collectors edition for pc.

Got the RTX3090 though, IF I drove three hours away this Saturday to the only place it was available for pick up.

Cyberpunk time, or 4-6 hours of driving for RTX30 series. Thonking

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
According to the "purchase date" sorting it was "Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire" but I am pretty sure that was free. :sweatsmile: First ACTUAL purchase was Wasteland 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts