Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
Is not men who you should fear is the wrath of the gods, and Odinn demands your blood... Conquer till we arrive to Valhöll my brothers and sisters because the ways of diplomacy are the ways of Loki and im not a liar! (Yeah Conqueror for me XD)

I feel like I would be a combination of both. Diplomacy first, try to make friends and grow the clan to epic proportions, building villages and harvesting crops. Though, we cannot look weak... that's where the Conqueror aspect comes in. Those who oppose you and do not wish to be cordial, or diplomatic. Well, then they shall Die by my blade, and my armies blades.

"Whoever appeals to the laws of his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever can't take care of themselves without this law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Absolutely a conquerer, raids and fights super fun, also dying in fight is considered the best way to die, then just drink myself to second death in Valhalla

Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
Who's gonna be a Viking warrior and not conquer, c'mon son. You're crazy if you believe I'm not gonna be pillagin' around with my stanky pre-soap-invented *ss.

You gotta balance the conquering with trade and manufacturing. There is no society only made up of warriors, someones gonna need to do all the other ****. So pretty much a balanced leading style for a (hopefully) balanced society. Also if i get this i am going to sell it, i need the money and i don't like AC. Just felt like telling you the last bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS