Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
Awesome and captivating story! This is my favourite one, absolutely.
Superb physics of sailing! It's soooo calming and relaxing, especially when listening to shanties.
Special character development! I really like a new passive tree along with other new RPG aspects.
Astonishing landscapes! Is there even anyone who didn't like them?!
Splendid dynamic weather systems! Thunderstorms!
Satisfying stealth kills and assassinations! Rush Assassination is the best skill in the game, imo.
Incredible setting and vibe! I spent like 400 hours into it and I still return sometimes just to admire this piece of art.
Neat interface! I was always a fan of clean and tidy UI in games. Ubisoft did a great job, as always.
Spectacular naval battles! I want more, definitely! And I'm pretty sure that I'll get what I want in Valhalla!

Charming and cute Kassandra! I'm a simple man.
Real characters affiliation! I was always curious which "real character" is considered as "good", "bad" or "neutral"
Excellent projections of mythical creatures! I still remember that chills while talking to Sphinx.
Exquisite dialogues! "I would have liked to have gone fishing with my son." - Leonidas before the big fight.
Dashing protagonists! I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain that one ;-)

Outstanding, huge and colorful world! It's full of activities, missions, events and much much more.
Desirable goddesses! The Fate of Atlantis has divinely created characters.
Yeasty events! I was amazed with the content Ubisoft released even a year after the game premiere.
Strong bond with characters! This is one of the few games where I felt affection to some of the characters.
Solid endings! I was satisfied with all the endings that the main game brought. DLC endings as well.
Enlightening knowledge! I learned a lot of new things from Discovery Tour add-on.
Yes, my favourite game is Assassin's Creed: Odyssey! It would be awesome to dive into Valhalla world now!

I would like to apologize if I made any mistakes but English is not my native language. I did my best, tho. Thanks!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC game is Brotherhood. First time I saw the recruit system, I was so fascinated. It was a fresh experience and hope Jomsvikings in Valhalla would be something like that. Pretty excited to play the game.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Have 'em all even the Chronicles. Really enjoyed Origins and Odyssey but my favorite will always be AC II with Ezio. This one I am really looking forward as I am a big fan of the Viking culture.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's creed game so far is Black Flag because of the pirate theme.
I am looking forward to Assassin's creed Valhalla because you play as a viking. And as i 'm from scandinavia that means alot.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favourite game of the series has to be Black Flag. It had the perfect balance & stunning scenery but would love to see it remastered with the new game engine for combat & parkour movement.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I have yet to play an Assassin's Creed game although I have always wanted to. Since I am danish I have always been vary passionate about the viking topic, so I figures that this game should be the one. I am therefore really looking forward to delving into this viking world and reliving this extraordinary time in history!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed has to be Assassin's Creed 4. Firstly I love nautical things secondly you can fight Moby Dick in this game and as someone who's favorite book is Moby Dick, this is a huuuuge plus. Also it's a fun piratey adventure.

Assassin's Creed 2 is super close to 4 though for me. The parkour is fantastic! We need Desmond back imo...

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I've played every AC game since AC1 besides Origins and Odyssey....and its one of my favorite game franchise of all time.
Of all those AC games, AC II stands out perfectly. AC1 is very close, but AC II tops. Loved the Altair's story in AC1 and all the new gameplay i had never experienced. But when ACII came with new hero, it just blew my mind. Ezio's story, his character progression/build up throughout the game, the environment, the world...THE EPIC MUSIC... made this franchise one of the most recognized and beloved. ACII is an experience!

You cant really forget this best intro ever:
"It is a good life we lead brother."
"The best. May it never change."
"And may it never change us."

<3 This game will forever be in my heart along with Portal 2 <3

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
If I had to choose my favorite ac game it would have to be Ac 2, its mechanics and amazing story got me into the ac universe, the game was so good that it was the only game that I replayed 7 time, the mechanics were simple but really fun, I also really liked the character of ezio, at the time almost all characters were the same but he was a good change from the regular.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I looking for play "Assassin's Creed: Valhalla" because: I love Vikings, and the word "Valhalla" is an amazing word, I hear it on "Onward" and amazing movie!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassins creed 4 black flag was my favorite. I loved the epic boat boss battles. And I'm looking forward to a new setting vikings is awesome and the return of the true assassination option is great.

Reactions: KASSIAZIZ
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite assassins' creed game so far is odyssey, I loved the story and the gameplay. And now I look forward to playing as a tough and awesome viking in Valhalla!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I love Assassin's creed black flag the most .After that the series messed up a lot with story but with Valhalla is becoming again a Assassin's game. Plus I love norse mythology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
for me, my favorites have been origins and odyssey. I’ve always loved mythology and the two games definitely delivered on that side of things. When origins came out it also really changed the style of gameplay to something I really enjoyed a lot more. I love the feel of open world for both games and the DLC for Odyssey is really interesting in my opinion. You get even more mythology and get to interact with some cool characters which I really enjoyed. Plus the main characters themselves were awesome! I loved Bayek for origins and really appreciated getting to choose a man or woman for odysse. (PS I’m excited for Valhalla for a lot of these same reasons!)

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I love the assassin's creed franchise. I would have to say my favorite game was black flag. But my favorite assassin has to be ezio. I have not played the last two origin or odyssey. But after seeing the gameplay i think its time i return

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite assassins creed game is Black Flag, I truly enjoy the ship to ship battles, chanting with my crew mates. The combat was pretty good and has amazing graphics, the story was alright, but the main gameplay was fantastic, it comes second with assassins creed 2, but it fells old right and a bit sluggish. And what I am looking forward in Valhalla is the same things that drag me in Black Flag, ship battles, raids and the awesome combat, besides I haven't play any modern AC game, so I am looking forward to it, also Viking era its an amazing era hehe.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I have never realy played any Assassins Creed games but i was playing to try this new one because it's looks realy cool and my friend are hyped about it and hyped me up for it as well.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
looking forward to complete the lore of the series.Assasin's creed is one of my favorite series especially ezio's triology,black flack,origins and Odyssey are my favorite ones yea that's it and i can't wait to explore the Viking era of assassin's creed universe
"odin is with us"

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite so far was Odyssey. It just felt like a fully realized world, and gave me so many things I could do and explore. Valhalla looks to be more of that, but with the Norsemen, which I like more than Greek mythology & history, so it's likely to become my new fave.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Honestly my favorite AC has been Origins. The lore of Ancient Egypt gets to me as I'm such a huge fan of it 😭💙 and now Norse mythology comjng around the corner? I'm in love! I seriously cannot wait

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC game is definitely Assassin's Creed II, I love all the Ezio's games, he's my favourite character, what surprises me it's that you can find a lot of evidences about the future games in the second game of this series, about origins for example. And this Assassin's Creed II you can really feel the creed, how it works and it was the first one to show us how it feels to be an initiate and showed us the famous sentence "we work in the dark to serve the light", that is amazing, I always get goosebumps when I hear it or read it . When I've seen the recently AC Valhalla trailer I got more excited because it showed me the norse mithology that I love and how the vikings live and mixing with the Assassin's Creed theme, that's awesome. I want to discover what's next, if it has some connection to Odyssey or other Assassin's creed game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts