Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely loved the storyline of Ezio! I loved when the story stuck with a character and didn't move from person to person. I loved running around as an assassin with the hidden blade. I have really liked the most recent games but they are not Assassin's Creed games to me... at least they don't feel like it.
I'm super excited about Valhalla because of the hidden blade coming back! I hope the story is as good as Ezio and we can stick to a character for more than on game. Gameplay has been fantastic tho! All together I can't wait.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I loved Odyssey, I'm looking forward to Valhalla mostly because of the recruitable cats. Who doesn't want some cats on their crew?! I'm also hyped for the settlement stuff, really looking forward to it.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
For me, AC Odyssey is the best Assassin's Creed game i have ever played. I am looking forward to AC: Valhalla because i just love Nordic culture and i am extremely curious about norse mythology.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite has to be by Assassin's Creed 2, as a kid, i was super into parkour games and whatnot, and one of my older brother introduced me to the game, as a 10year old back then, i fell in love with the game..and recently i replayed it, and was just as amazed, everything about the game is great, the narrative, witnessing the journey of a kid, who suffered so much as a teen, and getting to see him be the older, more wiser assassin was brilliant, i was attached to Ezio like no other game protagonist, and still am, the OST, the world, the feels of parkouring through the different cities at night was something outta this world for me..i can really go on forever for AC2, but in one word it was truly life changing for me, and i hold it very dearly to my heart.

On the other hand, im a huge sucker for vikings read alot of books and watched countless documentaries on the viking eras, watched the shows and everything, and thats really why i wanna play Valhalla.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I'd have to list Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag as my favourite, whilst not the most "Assassin like" AC I do think it contains some of the most fun you can have in an AC, I played it enough to 100% it... Twice.

The ship battles are immense, epic and addictive. Sailing around and just exploring is beautifully relaxing unless you're in the midst of a storm in which case it's beautifully thrilling, these gameplay systems combined with the usual AC parkour, combat and assassinations just make it a blast to play and one I could replay over and over again.

With Valhalla being developed by the same team as Black Flag and Origins, it makes me incredibly excited to play another game made by that team, and especially with a game that delves so deep into being the Viking you want to be.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Odyssey really brought me back to the series, I have like 160 hs on it. The gameplay was great and I love the setting so much, as a kid I was a big fan of Greek mythology and Odyssey really did it for me.

I hope Valhalla does it own thing, but keeps the great gameplay, and the interesting side quests from previous games. Also I want them to dive deep into the characters, since Vikings were known for their brutality, the moral dilemmas could be interesting.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I have been a fan of the saga since Assassins creed 1, I always wanted a game in which it was open world and parkour could be done, I always said it since the Prince of Persia came out, apart from that I dedicate myself professionally to Parkour that is why I have always had That illusion after he went out and played all the games, I could say that my favorite AC is Origins, Bayek's story is impressive to the point that it excites me and to see how he does not give up for his son and in all adversities he never He has paid off, I will always say that he is the original assassin he has a good temper but he does not get too carried away by feelings he is a bit like the adult Ezio we met in AC Revelations, in short my favorite AC is ORIGINS and REVELATIONS

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Favorite: Assassins Creed II saga
Also liked Black Flag and Odyssey
High expectation for Valhalla for some back to the past for the Creed theme in older games

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I haven't played the newer games but absolutely loved AC 2. Valhalla has mainly peaked my interest due to the time period I have a great love for Old Norse Culture and mythology.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I have fond memories of the Ezio Trilogy for sure, but I would have to say that Unity was the last real Assassin's Creed game for me. Social stealth was a big part of it and Paris was as much as character as Arno was. Whether you agree or disagree, I still feel like Assassin's Creed works best in a city setting.

That being said, I have enjoyed the last two entries a lot for what they are and I'm still super hyped for Valhalla.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I've been mesmerized with Odyssey recently and have taken my time fully enjoying the whole of it. I love it so much, I have been planning on cosplaying Kassandra. Origins with Bayek, Senu and Egypt were truly magical as well. I began my AC journey 10 years ago and still feel great nostalgia towards the first games and Ezio, and III's soundtrack still gives me the best chills. Black Flag was an emotional ride as well as Rogue. Wow.

Eagerly waiting for Valhalla, my own bloodline's virtual ancestors and the familiar nordic landscapes.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
In recent episodes, I loved Origins in that it brought something new to the table, new director etc, and mostly a lot of meta story which always lacked after AC3. I love the precursors stories, how it applies to our mythos.
Really like Odissey because, like, GREEK MYTHOLOGY yeah

In the previous ones, my favorites are the Ezio saga without any doubt, I totally fanboy'd over Monterriggionni, even built the town in Minecraft in my time, with all kinds of lara croft-like rooms under Ezio's villa.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
It's been a little while since I last played assassin's creed, the last one I have played properly was assassin's creed brotherhood. This one looks particularly exciting and I am really excited to see how they work with the viking lore.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favourite is absolutely Unity. Sure, it had some downsides, but the beautiful city, amazing parkour and harder combat really made up for them. It really made you feel like an Assassin.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassins Creed game is Odyssey. I really loved exploring ancient Greece and there was a lot of content for me to play through and enjoy. I'm looking forward to Valhalla because it looks really similar to Odyssey and also the concept of Vikings is so cool to me.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My Favorite AC game is AC 2. First AC game that got me into this series. Remember the fear of falling off the rooftops and how smooth it is to jump on a couple of crates to get the rooftop while being fearful of the character didn't land on the next beam. It also has the still the best modern history mix of ancient history with the introduction of Piece of Eden - the Apple. Loved how it shows the Apple existed in various famous portraits that are real and existing till this day.

Look forward to explore England this time as a Viking to raid, build an empire and pat the cat !

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
I've never played Assassin's Creed. Didn't really catch My attention 'till now.
Vikings in the British isles combining history and fantasy in an RPG ticks all My boxes. So I've really been wanting to get into Assassin's Creed: Valhalla more than anything before in the series.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I just recently played Assassins Creed Odyssey. I enjoyed every bit of it. it was my first RPG game and i really liked the story and gameplay especially the protagonist Kassandra. I am looking forward to play AC Valhalla hoping it would be as amazing as odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts