Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
my favourite assassin's creed game has to be 4, because I was young enough to overlook any issues it had and simply enjoy the pirate fantasy, hearing the menu music alone makes me emotional. I'm really looking forward to ac valhalla because I loved Origins and Odyssey and Valhalla looks like a better version of those with better exploration (which I love) + vikings are so cool.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I'd say my favourite for setting was Syndicate, Victorian London was a blast to parkour around/over. The famous characters and side quests were fun, and the idea of a mobile base on a steam train was awesome. Having said that though, I really enjoyed Odyssey's open map to sail around, and the crew of personalities you meet (some of whom end up on board!) Plus, the Atlantis DLC was just gorgeous to look at. A pity the other big DLC was a bit rubbish. Still, the extra content and support over the following year, and the addition of a quest generator, you definitely get your money's worth.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I have played all the assassin's creed games . this game entertain me the most .most interesting part of playing this game is to explore nature, architecture, views, historical moment.
My favorite one is Assassin's creed : revelations . This one from the assassin's creed franchise has most entertainment quality. this game gives me goosebumps . its has the mixture of altair and ezio combination which is the fascinating.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Hey! My favorite Assassin's Creed g ame has got to be AC II, it's a classic and I remember spending countless hours on it as a kid. I am looking forward to Valhalla mostly because of its setting, I mean, it's Vikings after all! Huge fan of the series Vikings, as well as The Last Kingdom, so an AC game about that? Absolutely heaven. I have a feeling it's going to be even better and cooler than Origins and Odyssey!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game is probably the Brotherhood. It's because you really feel the sense of you're one of the leaders of the ancient group. Using your brotherhood to help you in your fight in different ways and sending them other places to help other people. Also, Brotherhood was the first Assassin's Creed game I have ever played.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassins Creed has to be Unity. The setting is perfect and blends beautifully with the story. I loved the parkour. I remember playing for hours to master the parkour. I also loved the Arno Dorian. One of the best.
I fell out of love with Assassins Creed with Origins and Odyssey. It didn't have that distinct Assassins Creed feel to it like the older games had.
I'm hoping Valhalla will reignite my love for one of the most iconic franchises in gaming.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I still think that the Ezio Trilogy is the best specifically AC2. It gives us a certain viewpoint on the Assassin Order and follows the life of Ezio which for me out of all the AC games is the best character they have put out.

My answer is pretty simple. Assassin’s Creed has come a long way, but the original game will always be near and dear to my heart. I’ll never forget the awe and wonder it generated in me when I first saw the gameplay and knew I had to play this game. From then on I was hooked. And now I’m so stoked for Valhalla all these years later, the Norse being probably one of my favorite historical cultures. November 10th cannot come soon enough!!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I would definetly pick Assasins Creed Odyssey. I enjoyed it a lot and i love greek history! I love what Ubisoft did with the series and valhalla looks like it's a great iteration of it. I also really love vikings and the history behind them. It's really cool and interesting, i would like to play ac valhalla and discover some viking history !

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite is AC Unity because i really liked the story. I look forward to valhalla cause the show vikings is one of my favorites and it will be really great to play as a viking !! Good luck everyone :D

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed Valhalla launches November 10th!

View attachment 1097

The latest installment of the long running Assassin's Creed franchise is almost upon us! In Valhalla, you become Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory. Explore England's Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power.

Features
  • Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon troops and fortresses, then bring the riches back to your people.
  • Relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings as you dual-wield powerful weapons.
  • Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of enemies ever in Assassin's Creed.
  • Shape the growth of your character and your clan's settlement with every choice you make.
  • Explore a Dark Age open world, from the shores of Norway to the kingdoms of England.
Are you as excited to play as we are? If you are, and you want a shot at winning a FREE copy of the game, the season pass, and a special bonus mission, scroll down and check out this giveaway!

Entering is easy! First, Sign in to the forums or create a forum account. Once you're signed in, reply on this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us your favorite Assassin's Creed game so far, or why you're looking forward to playing Valhalla. Then click the link below and complete the entry options. Don't skip this part!
That's it! Once you've completed these steps, you're entered to win! The giveaway is open through November 10, 2020, and winners will be announced the following day. Good luck!

Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

"PC Gamer's Assassin's Creed Valhalla giveaway!"(“Sweepstakes”) begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 3, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 10, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to PC Gamer readers worldwide. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Future PLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your entry during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

-To enter, visit the thread (“Sweepstakes Entry Page”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

WINNER DETERMINATION: Potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about November 16, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to winner determination are final and binding.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via email and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.

Prizes.

- Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Key.

Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.

PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social media username, city and state of residence and likeness (including, without limitation, social media profile photo), for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and as otherwise provided herein.

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to assume all risk, responsibility and liability for any personal bodily injury, losses, harm, damage (including, without limitation, property damage,personal injury and death), claim (including, without limitation, claims based on copyright or trademark infringement, rights of publicity or privacy,defamation and portrayal in a false light), actions, costs and expenses directly or indirectly arising from participation in this Sweepstakes; and (c) to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and the irrespective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors,shareholders, members, agents and employees and their successors and assigns(collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the operation of this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate,stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entry Actions, entries,tweets or comments or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network,server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections,availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer,satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv)jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Entry Action or Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or a Sponsor page or social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and if terminated,at its discretion, select winner at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.

DATA COLLECTION: Information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/

WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on the Sweepstakes Entry Page following the end of the Sweepstakes.

Sponsor: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

Terms & Conditions | © Future Communities

Played AC since the first and it would be awesome to get one :D Thanks PC Gamer for this !

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My all-time favorite would be Assassin's Creed II, for the character development is best presented, the choices Ezio did from a small fry until he became who he was, while remaining true to its roots. I'm looking forward to play Valhalla, like every AC game and I hope the fluidity of the combat would be rewarding.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed Valhalla launches November 10th!

View attachment 1097

The latest installment of the long running Assassin's Creed franchise is almost upon us! In Valhalla, you become Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory. Explore England's Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power.

Features
  • Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon troops and fortresses, then bring the riches back to your people.
  • Relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings as you dual-wield powerful weapons.
  • Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of enemies ever in Assassin's Creed.
  • Shape the growth of your character and your clan's settlement with every choice you make.
  • Explore a Dark Age open world, from the shores of Norway to the kingdoms of England.
Are you as excited to play as we are? If you are, and you want a shot at winning a FREE copy of the game, the season pass, and a special bonus mission, scroll down and check out this giveaway!

Entering is easy! First, Sign in to the forums or create a forum account. Once you're signed in, reply on this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us your favorite Assassin's Creed game so far, or why you're looking forward to playing Valhalla. Then click the link below and complete the entry options. Don't skip this part!
That's it! Once you've completed these steps, you're entered to win! The giveaway is open through November 10, 2020, and winners will be announced the following day. Good luck!

Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

"PC Gamer's Assassin's Creed Valhalla giveaway!"(“Sweepstakes”) begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 3, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 10, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to PC Gamer readers worldwide. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Future PLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your entry during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

-To enter, visit the thread (“Sweepstakes Entry Page”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

WINNER DETERMINATION: Potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about November 16, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to winner determination are final and binding.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via email and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.

Prizes.

- Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Key.

Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.

PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social media username, city and state of residence and likeness (including, without limitation, social media profile photo), for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and as otherwise provided herein.

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to assume all risk, responsibility and liability for any personal bodily injury, losses, harm, damage (including, without limitation, property damage,personal injury and death), claim (including, without limitation, claims based on copyright or trademark infringement, rights of publicity or privacy,defamation and portrayal in a false light), actions, costs and expenses directly or indirectly arising from participation in this Sweepstakes; and (c) to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and the irrespective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors,shareholders, members, agents and employees and their successors and assigns(collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the operation of this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate,stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entry Actions, entries,tweets or comments or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network,server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections,availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer,satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv)jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Entry Action or Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or a Sponsor page or social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and if terminated,at its discretion, select winner at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.

DATA COLLECTION: Information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/

WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on the Sweepstakes Entry Page following the end of the Sweepstakes.

Sponsor: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

Terms & Conditions | © Future Communities

Black flag OR unpopular but Unity. I really liked being able to go around with my friends and do missions and stealth kills together. I'm also excited to play Valhalla because it gives me a similar vibe to black flag. And I've always been a fan of vikings!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I remember growing up with almost yearly Assassin's Creed games. Each year around Easter I would get the new AC game and play iver the weekend until I have 100% completed the game and unlocked all PS3/PS4 trophies.
Favorite AC game so far? Hands down AC Black Flags. This was the first time I felt the AC franchise was heading to a different direction whish was very exciting!

Ever since the news broke down that the bext AC theme would be vikings, I've been nothing but eagerly awaiting this game. Norse mythology has always fascinated me. I just can't wait to play AC Valhalla and share the experience with my friends.

May 19, 2020
Visit site
Although i do love Unity, i love Origins for the same reasons so that's my pick. it was a bold change that breathed new life into the series and is absolutely stunning, so much fun to play. i cant wait for valhalla.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed 1 and Revelations are my favorites because of Altair. I loved the character so much and I think he's the best assassin in the series. recent AC games aren't bad but they don't carry the true AC soul of first installments.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't way to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla becase of my passion about the Norse mythology. I really hope that this iteration will be even better than Odyssey.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Really liked how your choices can influence the story in odyssey. Always a sucker for dialogue choices in game. Would love to play Valhalla because of this.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favourite in the series has always been Assassins Creed 2. I remember getting it from my parents randomly one morning without even asking for it, I knew about the first game but I had never played it. So going into AC 2 was like going into the series blindly for the first time. When Ezio and his brother Federico stands on the tower when the title sequence drops and Frederico says 'it is a good life we lead brother, Ezio says The best. Maý it never change. And Frederico closes off the title sequence with 'and may it never change us'. That cemented the series for me ever since and it is to this day my favourite title sequence in any game. Valhalla has peaked my interested immensely after Odyssey and Origins, and every game in the series, never mind that I am Swedish, being an Assassin in Scandinavia is a dream come true for me, it is like being home but in a different era.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Yoo huge giveaway! Thanks!!

My fav AC game is probably Unity because after all those pirate stuff (which I hate) finally the game went back to its assassin roots and I loved it. I'm looking forward to play Valhalla because I played every single AC game from little to big and I can not back out right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts