Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to get a lot of flak for this, but I really liked Unity. I got it long after release, so all the bugs had been ironed out. The only thing I don't like is the French all have English accents. The coop multiplayer was also good. The Nostradamus enigmas added a cerebral element that I was happy to see return in Origins. And revolutionary France was amazingly rendered. Even today, it's graphics hold up really well.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
Of the "old ones" I loved 2. I didn't give it a chance at first but when I did I got totally immersed and loved it. Of the "new wave" Origins takes the cake. The Egyptian setting surprised me, how awesome it all was, and Odyssey just lost some of the magic that Origins has. Felt too generic.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I played Assassin's creed odyssey I pretty much like the game to play. I love to play story mode game's just chill and play. Looking forward to play Assassin's creed Valhalla, I have watched videos of game on YouTube and it's so awesome.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I really enjoy Assassins Creed Black Flag, it's my favorite because I get to customize my boat and I get to sail the open seas with it. It's quite relaxing honestly. I would love to get a copy of Valhalla because I think wondering the seas would be much better with next gen visuals! Also I've watched the entire show of Vikings on Netflix and I'd love to play as one!

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game has to be Black flag.
I've always loved pirates ever since I was a kid and black flag was a dream come true, naval combat and singing shanties while traveling the sea was an amazing feeling.
I can't wait to play the next game in the franschise and experience a great story once again.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I love AC Odyssey, I got every achievement and the gameplay loop was so ******* fun, the only thing that was missing was a lot of polish on the environments, textures, and other things which seems to be better in Valhalla. I'm very excited about November!

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I am a huge fan of AC Unity its my fav AC game of all time and the most beautiful one by far! i am looking forward to play Valhalla as a big norse mythology fan and vikings fan looking forward to dive into the story and world in it!

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My first 'real' AC game was AC3 (already owned ACB at this point, but played that one after I finished AC2 some time later). The American Civil War was one of the few subjects we didn't learn a lot about in school, so I loved the story and didn't mind Connor as the protaganist. I'm looking forward to Valhalla because I really want to feel powerful #LikeAViking (see what I did there) and really want to sink my teeth in a new game. I'm also very curious as to how ray tracing in this game works! Thanks for the giveaway, especially the gold edition!

May 25, 2020
Visit site
My favorite was Black Flag and i'm looking forward to play Valhalla because Ubisoft's default option for Assassin's Creed Valhalla will see you play as both male and female versions of main character Eivor at different points in the story.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I would have to say my favourite Assassin's Creed so far is Odyssey. More than any other, I felt invested in the characters, and I think that's largely due to the new dialogue system.

The combat system was also a welcome refinement of Origins', now allowing myself as a player to feel the full strength of my character as a super powered assassin.

The cult hunting system also drew me in, providing me with a clear sense of progression, and a way to relate to Alexios' goals.

While it may be controversial to some, I gladly welcomed Ubisoft's decision to stray away from realism, and lean in more towards the mythological and fantastical elements of Greek history.

And finally, Odyssey means a lot to me as it was the game that got me through the first part of the quarantine way back in March. Playing that, while streaming it to my friends took away some of the loneliness of isolation that we were all collectively feeling.

I look forward to seeing Ubisoft refine the systems it introduced in Odyssey, and I can't wait to what lies ahead in Valhalla!

Reactions: p0rtalthinker
Oct 28, 2020
Visit site
My favorite is and always will be AC II, but Black Flag is a close second. I'm excited for this next game because viking culture really excites me, and this looks like a big upgrade/departure from the series in a good way =)

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I am a big AC saga fan. I've played every single title. Most of them more than once. I really enjoyed all of them, but for me, there was no other game like the Ezio saga. Living as an Assassin from birth and learning the ways of the Assassins was epic.

I hope to play Valhalla too, and I'm really excited about the settlement feature. I really like that will create an unique feel to the AC series.

Good luck everyone.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I used to be a die hard fan of Prince Of Persia back in the day, I also played other games from Ubisoft such as Splinter Cell and Beyond Good And Evil. When the Original Assassin's Creed came out, I remember playing it on PS3, I liked the whole concept of Assassin's, Templars, Animus. But as much as I liked it I really could not enjoy it because I felt that towards the end it became a bit repetitive and I think they could have worked more on Altair's story. But when Assassin's Creed 2 came out it completely blew me away, it had a really good atmosphere and the overall vibe, also that totally amazing music by Jesper Kyd (I was already a huge fan of his work from the Hitman games) the the story was just perfectly balanced, I liked how they balanced between Ezio's personal story and the story of Assassin Brotherhood, It instantly became my favorite and since then I have never missed out on a Assassin's Creed, Brotherhood was amazing, Black Flag almost came close to beating AC 2, and I have an unpopular opinion on Origins and Odyssey, I liked Origins better than Odyssey, I loved Bayek and Aya's story, the ancient Egyptian setting and all the Assassin's Creed elements, Its my 3rd favorite after Black Flag. I thought that Odyssey was great game, maybe as good as Origins but I personally don't think that its a good "Assassin's Creed game" it did not feel like Assassin's Creed at all, I am excited for Valhalla and the whole Viking/Norse Setting, I am happy that we are getting the old Assassin's Creed elements back such as social stealth and one shot kill for the hidden blade. I really hope Valhalla turns out to be an amazing Assassin's Creed game.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite assassins creed so far has to be Black Flag. I absolutely loved the ship battles and upgrading my ship. And my favorite part from the game was listening to sea shantys all the time. Nothing, However, will beat playing as a VIKING!!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Origins is my favorite AC game of all time. i loved the ancient Egypt setting and also liked Bayak. I think that Valhalla will be a good game, just hope that it is not as grinding as odyssey, but now that one hit kill is back i don't think that will be the case

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I had AC2 as my favourite Creed Game, but then came Origins. Maybe Ezio is the ultimate Assassin of the creed, but the personal story of Bayek is so powerful and personal, it move me way beyond any other story in the saga. Kudos to the excelent voice over, who made an amazing job in portraying the cool but broken Medjay.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
AC Rogue was the first game, that caused the big love for the series. I know, not many people like this one, it's not the most popular either, but for it was the "first love" and I will always remember it as one of the best AC games out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS