Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
My best AC game so far has been Black Flag. Strangely enough it wasn't swinging from tree to tree like a medieval Predator but listening to the shanties being sang as you sailed your ship. I found it weird how the protagonist had Assassins training, but at least I didn't have to go around collecting 50 feathers for some random NPC kid.

I haven't read much into Valhalla. I don't want to spoil any of the story for myself, but I know of it's setting so it would be intriguing to see how Norse mythology would fit into the Assassins vs Templars world.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
Im very looking forward to play Valhalla because Vikings its one of my favorites tv shows, my favorite AC game its Black Flag, what an amazing game and such a trailblazer for their game generation!

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
Origins. It probably shouldn't have been an Assassin's Creed game, as it wasn't much in the tradition, but wow what a beautiful recreation of ancient Egypt. I spent hours just walking around gawping.

Odyssey is a close second for the same reason, but it was literally too big!

Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
I'd have to say my favorite Assassin's Creed Game is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Watching my older brother play it in front of me on the 360 was what got me into the series, and I've kept up with it ever since. I can also say that the want to play Assassin's Creed is what really made me interested in gaming, so I owe a lot to the game.

I'm looking forward to playing Valhalla because I've enjoyed both Origins and Odyssey, plus Valhalla looks like it's going to be just as good of an experience as the prior games. Plus, Vikings are pretty cool.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly i loved all the games, some of them have different gameplays and fantastic history's and i loved that diversity. Anyway, im a big fan of the franchise and i bought all the games, i would love the oportunity to have this giveaway. I've watched countless trailers of the game, and im very anxious for the game to be released. Keep up with the good work PCGAMER, u are my first option to see the latest updates for games in the last years.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favourite at this point has to be Odyssey, considering how much time I spent with it and the fact that I really enjoyed the new RPG-like formula, despite thinking the game was a bit padded towards the end. Black Flag is a close second.

Valhalla is going to feature one of my favourite settings (medieval England), so that interests me by default, haha.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I love the direction that Origins and Odyssey have taken Assassins Creed, but the best pure AC experience for me is easily Black Flag. The setting was perfect, and sailing around the Caribbean was so much fun. Seriously, how can you top playing as a pirate assassin? It's the only time I played an AC game to 100% completion.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Blackflag is the best Assassin's Creed game so far. I remember spending one afternoon doing nothing but sailing and listening to the shanty sung by the crewmates. It's also my first AC game. Hopefully Valhalla contains the same atmosphere as Blackflag. Can't wait to be able to run and collect flying shanty again!

Not to mention the improved graphics and other things as well.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game so far in the AC series was Syndicate, I just love the chemistry between Jacob and Evie. The tone itself is like the Ezio trilogy.. I mean the humor the supporting character is just right, and of course the world, well it's not as big as Odyssey and Origin or as detailed as Unity, but It Syndicate's England really grows on me. and of course the GRAPPLING HOOK.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I really enjoyed Odyssey, but I'm not looking forward to playing Valhalla, my boyfriend is a big fan of the series and I would love to surprise him with it.

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
Revelations and black flag, i really enjoyed being a pirate hanging with black beard etc i loved attacking forts and other ships it added a ton of replay to me only that the forts didnt regenerate which i thought was a shame, looks like valhalla has a similar feel with raiding i cannot wait, thanks for the chance at it.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
i guess revelations is my favorite, it's been many years since i've played, but i remember Constantinople being so beautiful and that cinematic with ezio fighting just blew my mind at the time

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed 2 (Epic Italian stallion Ezio Auditore da Firenze) i miss all those old assassin's creed games
Also i Iike viking series and curious to see their myth contents more. Because of it i am looking forward to play valhalla.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC is AC4: Blackflag as i love ships and pirates. I was so excited to know that AC : Valhalla was being developed by same team. I'm toatally looking forward to playing it. Also i own every single AC released to date, some even double copies for PC and Ps4 both :p

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm really excited about Vallhala. Norse mythology is much darker and cooler than greek mythology. In this game, I think Ubisoft values the opinions of the Assasin creed community and developed the game according to the wishes of the community.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My favorites of AC are Origins and Odyssey, I think the game has moved for the better and I like more focus on the historical aspects.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin Creed game is still Assassin Creed Brotherhood. Restoring Rome and the first time you build up a brotherhood on your own was amazing and fun to play. The difference between the young, reckless Cesare Borgia and the older, wiser Ezio played of each other well, and the ending was most interesting for me at the time!

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
The game that I liked the most was AC Brotherhood. I loved the idea of a mature Ezio rebuilding the Assassin Order from scratch, saving Rome and ending the Vendetta on the Borgia once and for all. I think that is the reason why I hope so much of Valhalla: rebuilding villages, fighting for the land and being a living legend across England ... Can't wait.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I have always wanted an open world viking game, and with how good the previous two AC games were , this could be my new favorite. It's such a unique setting not really explored in other games (we don't talk about Rune 2 here). I grew up learning all about that time period as my family comes from that region, and I'm very excited to get to play through some historical events of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS