Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC so far is certainly AC:Brotherhood. The story may not have been as up to snuff as AC2, but the mechanics were fantastic, took everything good about AC2 and improved it. And Assassin recruits were by far the best addition to the franchise, ever.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I recently got into AC Syndicate and really grew to love it. I had been a fan of the games since the first ones all through AC3. but i got lost along the way in part because of my pc not being up to par, and me not being into pirates as much as everybody else. Really looking forward to the next one!, hoping for some cool Vikings vibes on it ♥

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
i have been a huge fan of assassins creed , this one started getting me preocupied but now it looks better and i hope haves the quality to elevate more the series

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I loved Origins, which might be one of my favorite games in the entire franchise. Seeing The Hidden Ones (Assassin's) coming back to the series after Odyssey got me really hyped for Valhalla.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I spent tens of hours exploring the cities of Italian Renaissance from Assassin's Creed II and sailing the islands of the Caribbean from Black Flag and I cannot wait to conquer England for the sake of Vikings and for Valhalla!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
my favorite assassin's creed is odyssey, without any hesitation, origins follows very close..that is why i want...no, i need to play valhalla...

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game to this day would have to be Black Flag . I loved the atmosphere and how engaging the story was. I really enjoyed the character growth and all the characters throughout that game. I'm looking forward to Valhalla because of how much I enjoy Norse mythology and Viking history. That alone is enough to make me excited for this game

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC game is AC: Brotherhood, because it had the most refined gameplay of the old ACs and continued the awesome story of Ezio and Desmond in a worthy way.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to playing Vallhalla to see how they're handling side quests in general. The way they have been improving them in Origins and Odyssey makes me hopefull they'll get to the standards Witcher 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn have set for them.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Every installment had its merits, but what Black Flag brought to the table with its memorable story and atmosphere makes it the best Assassin's Creed game in my eyes (and who doesn't like those sea shanties?).

I'm also a huge sucker for anything with Norse history and mythology, and Ubisoft making a RPG out of it is super intriguing. I'd absolutely love a chance to win a copy. Thanks, PC Gamer!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Origin is my favorite.
It made my daughter interested in history. She loves playing Discovery mode.
She played Odyssey (discovery mode) too.

Hope Valhalla does Discovery too!

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
Gotta go with AC: black flag. Something about commanding huge ships and stealing from other pirates was so fun. Mainly because it was so different from the last games. I am though looking forward to raiding in the new game.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I played Assassins Creed II as my first AC game ever and it has always been my favorite AC game ever since, but with this new combat mechanics with the latest AC games, Odyssey is a close second to ACII. Looking forward to playing Valhalla because of the theme and I am excited to see what's in store for us and for the future of AC games.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I don't remember which of the Ezio trilogy was my favourite (I enjoyed 'em all, even the Constantinople one, which I think some folks didn't like)...but I've grown to really like AC Odyssey.

In terms of overall enjoyment, I think I can say that AC Odyssey is my favourite.
(I haven't played all AC games, tho': stopped after AC4BF, and only got back w/ Odyssey)
Odyssey's just pretty, and the setting was one I really liked, and the characters were pretty good. It wasn't perfect (some of the writing/pacing was off, esp. for the 1st DLC, the microtransactions and the chase for 'orichalcum' isn't great, a lot of missed opportunities and underutilized locations particularly in the 2nd DLC, etc.), but, even after 600 hours (finished NG+, and am now doing just 'weeklies' for orichalcum lol), it's still fun to dive in, even if it's just once or twice a week, now.

Kinda wish Kassandra were AC Valhalla's protagonist, tho'. That or more stories/content for Odyssey (e.g., Alexander's conquests)

Topperfalkon

PCG Club Legendary
Dec 18, 2019
Visit site
Odyssey was probably my favourite. I enjoyed the sense of scale, and Kassandra was a great character to play as. Black Flag and its sea shanties are a close second.

Valhalla has piqued my interest seeing as it's set in a setting a lot closer to home.

Also kind of hoping Ubisoft becomes less scummy going forward so that I don't have to actually feel guilty for wanting to play these games, but there you go.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I played all AC games (Rogue, Liberation, and small games not included) this year. I was binging thru games on Steam, UPlay. Sometimes with keyboard and mouse but most of the time with Xbox one controller. I spent 500+ hours on them (250 hr on Odyssey). I was escaping from reality into Animus, into Desmond, Altair, Ezio, Edward, and such assassins. I wish Ubi keeps making AC games with the optimized or better overall quality.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC game so far was Origins. It was very refreshing the game evolved so much from it's previous entries. I genuinely loved it. As for Valhalla, Viking culture was interesting to me for a long time. I have seen the show callled vikings, the last kingdom for a viking feelings. But when Valhalla announced my excitement and hype just reached to the stars in the speed of light. You know I've played every AC games and I think this game might turn the whole ac franchise to the right direction. And that's why I'm looking forward to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla...

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed games are the ones from the Ezio trilogy, but specially the second game. At the time it improved so much on the existing formula and it had such an unique feeling and atmosphere, giving off some seriously mystical/ethereal and very mysterious vibes, along with the conspiratory theories reminiscent of Dan Brown novels. The plot was also very memorable and set the bar for the franchise as a whole. The soundtrack alone (by Jesper Kyd) was responsible for much of the aforementioned vibes and atmosphere, no wonder Ezio's Family became kind of the entire franchise's theme (or anthem).

Speaking of Jesper Kyd, he's one of the main reasons for my hype for AC Valhalla. I absolutely love his work and I think his music makes every game he's involved with MUCH better. As if it wasn't already enough, Einar Selvik from Wardruna (which I love) is also contributing to the OST along with Sarah Schachner (awesome soundtracks on newer AC titles). To make everything better, the viking/nordic themes I love so much along with medieval England setting.

Valhalla so far has what it takes to be a great AC game, and I hope the hype pays off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS