Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
3 was the first game I played. I loved it a lot but kept getting sidetracked by the naval missions. I loved doing that so much I dropped the game. To my surprise Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag was exactly what I was looking for. I loved reaming the seas and taking on multiple ships. Although I never got strong enough to take on the Legendary ships. But yeah Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is my favorite.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favourite definitely has to be Black Flag, Edward was so charismatic, and possibly had the most growth in the whole series. It's closely followed by AC1 as my second favourite though, the story of that was perfect

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
This will be the first time that I will enter the Assassins Creed universe and I am excited by the universe created for this game.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
My favorite of the Assassin's Creed games so far was Origins. I absolutely loved the Egyptian setting. I am extremely optimistic for the Viking setting in the new one so I would love to get my hands on it!

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
AC Odyssey. It's also the first one I've played. I am halfway through Origins, though, and am enjoying it as well. However, I like the female protagonist and voice actor on Odyssey so much.

My favorite game of the series is Odyssey. I love the large world and it is absolutely stunning aesthetically. It is the first game I've played in the series since going full completionist on the 2nd game years ago. I'm really excited for the release of Valhalla because I love the Viking theme. The game looks beautiful and I really want to explore the world.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My favorite classic is AC2. I really liked Origins too after the change in the series and i am really looking forward to Valhalla due to the setting.

tru

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited to get into the Viking Mythos that will come with the story line. I love all things in the realm of mythology. Oh, also to be able to duel wield weapons!!!

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I'd say my favorite Assassin's Creed agame is probably Unity. Besides the enormous amount of problems it had, I find it great. I'm really looking forward to Valhalla because I enjoyed the twist they made with Origin and Odyssey. The vikings are really interesting and I'm hyped to see what they're going to do with that.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
This is awesome that you are all doing this! My favorite is probebly going to be assassins creed odyssey. I have played all in the series and even have emblem tattooed on my arm. Odyssey really had a great side mission approach, and kept my interest throughout the entire game. There was not one moment I felt like things were a chore and the combat system keeps it fresh. I recently became unemployed so I will do anything to play this at launch.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
Black Flag for me. It let you escape through a tropical paradise, with so many islands and places to visit and the best part is that you don't do it alone. The shanties of the crew may be my favorite thing in the game, you could spend hours just wandering around and don't get tired of the sea and the missions.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I haven't had a chance to try out the last 2 assassin's creed titles but from the rest, I have to go with 3 and Blackflag. I had most fun playing those. Ofcourse this is just my personal preference.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game is Brotherhood because it gave so many hours while I was still in high school, so I have many fond memories about it. Been playing the series since AC1

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to playing Valhalla because recently my mother and I discovered our Scandinavian heritage and since then we've been embracing our roots and culture that we thought had been lost to time. AC: Valhalla being all about vikings is very exciting to me because there haven't been many open world RPGs set in viking times, mostly strategy games with viking themes.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite assassin's creed was definitely assassin's creed IV. It was first AC game that I felt I was really exploring the world that I was placed in and the idea of being a pirate was definitely an experience that I didn't forget. From steering the pirate ship to exploring ruins, playing AC IV was really a next gen experience for me at the time.

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I love the whole franchise, but in my heart the auditore trilogy is my favorite. AC Revelations was an emotionally wonderful closure for me because I grew up with the character and saw all his evolution, both from ezio and desmond. AC Valhala rekindled in me the desire to immerse myself in this universe with more determination. I'm really looking forward to the launch and I believe it will exceed my expectations.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Black Flag. The best pirate game that has ever existed, which at the time I thought was pretty funny given the overarching theme of Assassin’s Creed as a stealth type of franchise. Never would’ve guessed they’d nail the pirate game genre lol

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassins creed game is Brotherhood. Its probably because Ezio was in his prime and he was taking the responsibility of recreating the Brotherhood on his own to take on the Borgias.

I'm also hyped for Valhalla to play in the age of vikings and also see what happens in the modern day story!

Reactions: ScorchRaserik
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts