Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 36 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game so far is Brotherhood cause I loved the character Ezio alot and I look toward Valhalla cause I've loved the Vikings, finally we have an Assassin's Creed game which is about that.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Favorite Assassin's Creed has to be Syndicate. Loved the exploration of Industrial Revolution London, and the navigation hook was insanely fun to use. I'm looking forward to Valhalla to experience a return to England as a Viking raider!!

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Playing through the Ezio trilogy is still my favorite video game experience to this day. Assassin's Creed I was the first single-player game I had played so when the next in the series was announced, promoting twice the number of hidden blades, I was incredibly excited. Ezio had equal parts charm, tragedy, and wisdom. A beguiling rogue whose life path was never his own. What always hooked me into these games was the relationship between those in the present and the past. At the end of ACII Minerva calls out to Desmond in the future, looking past Ezio. Then, at the end of Ezio's (playable) story, Ezio encounters Desmond again and speaks to him. Ezio recognizes, and finally accepts, he is merely a courier for some greater power beyond his understanding. In a way, Ezio's greatest achievements were never his own, Desmond wasn't a passive onlooker into the past gleaning information, his existence in the future formed Ezio's entire life once he encountered Minerva. I absolutely love Ezio's somewhat sad story.

In recent years, after Ubisoft's reimaging of the game series, I've enjoyed Odyssey a lot. The story elements are somewhat similar. Kassandra is a conduit for Layla, but with the wider RPG elements, and the fantastical, very present, mythos, any humanizing central themes/story gets a little muddled with miscellaneous side quests and minotaurs. It's almost unrecognizable to the early games, but it's still fun being a historical character and interacting with an ancient world.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I really enjoyed black flag, but I would use Odyssey to just explore along with a Podcast its really relaxing. Im very impressed though that Valhalla is not as long as odyssey's 180 hour campaign, a true feeling home, better combat, conversation mechanics and a possibility to go to Ireland in the DLC.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I have played Assassin's creed 2, Revelations, Black flag, Unity and Odyssey and loved every single one of them, because apart from the narrative the story settings are always great and I ended up learning more history

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I think ACIV: Black flag was my all time favourite. Loved the pirate age and ship battles.
Since i love Game of Thrones, I would love to experience viking raids and continue this saga.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Definitely has to be Assassin's Creed IV Black flag, this game just wows to this day, the scenery, the music, the naval battles and the protagonist.. perfect game.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Hey Guys,
Ive been with the Assassins Creed Series since the first Game and ive been especilally loving the new Direction youve taken the Franchise since Origins. I just finished Vikings, the TV Show when you announced Valhalla, which felt like Destiny to me to play Ragnar in my own Game and not just watch the Actors do their thing :D
Im a student and i dont have the financal Security to buy the game before Christmas and i would be overly joyed to win this Giveaway and start playing tommorrow.
Thanks for listening and have a good day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed was Odyssey, because Kassandra, who doesn't love her? She is such a compelling character with amazing character growth. Also the plot with the Isu is amazing.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC game is AC 2 trilogy and Odyssey. Like both the old style and new RPG style. Looking forward to England raids, exploration and norse mythology.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favourite has always been Black Flag. There was something incredibly freeing about sailing the ocean and singing sea shanties! Plus, pirates are just unequivably cool.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favorite was black flag, but since i adore vikings, and they seem to really care about the historical parts unlike god of war etc, this game will probably be my new favorite!

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Might be because of nostalgia, but my fav is AC2. I loved its cast, plot, soundtrack, and setting. It also was my first AC game and what got hooked me to the series, and from then on I have had every major AC titles on various platforms. Now I cant wait to get my hands on Valhalla but im still to get a copy, one way or another. Norse mythology is so cool and epic AND BRUTAL, great theme for an AC game. Looking forward to play Eivor as one worthy to enter the halls of Valhalla itself.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favourite assassins creed game was definitely odyssey! I have always been interested in that era, and I loved learning about it during my Greek lessons in school. Playing through that game was absolutely amazing!

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I liked all of them, and each with their own strong and weak points, but the one that i would say really got me and maybe this is not a popular opinion, was Rogue.
It was a new point of view on the Assassin vs Templar never ending battle. Introducing a bit of all the good things that all the previous games had, and the best was how it tied to other games in the saga.
Precisely the ending that i didnt expect at all and really loved.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I liked the Ezio Trilogy but the favorite Assassin's Creed game so far was Black Flag. I finished everything available offline and the reason I loved it so much was that it was a great AC game and in my opinion still the best pirate game I've ever played. For that same reason I can't wait to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla, I love Vikings and the stories from Nordic pantheon. Vikings were always seen as fierce warriors and ruthless enemies and I'm sure Ubisoft will use this as contrast to a beautiful story about love and community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS