Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 30 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
in contrast of almost everyone, I actually loved Assassins Creed Odyssey, it gotta be the Ancient Greek or something but i love it. i believe that i will love AC: Valhalla as much as Odyssey but with Shields! DUAL HANDLING SHIELDS FTW!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I genuinely loved Assassins Creed Odyssey, but I honestly enjoyed Brotherhood more than any other solely for the multiplayer. If Valhalla is anything like Odyssey, I'm sure it will be excellent.

May 15, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC was definitely Black Flag! There was just something about the pirate theme that really got me interested. Plus I really enjoyed the gameplay aspects of owning/upgrading a ship and fighting naval battles. I'm super excited for Valhalla because of its Viking theme. It's style also gives me Witcher 3 vibes which is another one of my favourite games.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
My favourite Assassin's Creed game has to be AC4: Black Flag. I loved cruising with my ship and discovering little caribbean islands with turquoise water while singing pirate songs!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My adventure with AC ended on 2, which is also my favorite. I liked the first two games but for whatever reason never played any AC's after that. I would love to give this new one a try :D

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to playing AC: Valhalla because I'm currently bulding my first gamer PC and I've been able to play any game of the series. It would be awesome to start fresh!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking to pick up the series once again. I haven't had a chance to really play much since Brotherhood which was fantastic.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
So far I've only played two AC games, Black Flag and Odyssey, I enjoyed both. I prefer the pseudo-RPG mechanics they've gone with in Odyssey, but I preferred Black Flag's setting.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Black Flag, for me at least, was by far the best in the series. The story was great, but the "yo ho ho" aspect of pirates in the Caribbean nailed it perfectly. It's still the only AC game I've gone back to more than once to play through. Loved every minute of it.

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
My favorite is the origins and oddessy. They are both amazing games that helped to breathe new life into the series. I love the revamped naval combat in both, and how you could unlock skills that made the game more interesting. I'm very much looking forward to playing Valhalla because with how the previous two were I think Valhalla will be even more amazing. It has so much potential and I know that it will deliver on all the hype. The Viking aspect will be so much fun too. I cant wait.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Well I've only played Odyssey and Origins and Odyssey is the superior game so that one's my favorite. Super fun game with so much to see and do.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
I think one of the best assasin serie is the Ezio series. I really enjoyed it and i played it multiple times all 3 games. I liked soundtracks, fighting and almost everything about it. Im really exited for this new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts