Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 28 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Hands down Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The adjustments in the mechanics, the evolution of the lore and the enhansments of the world. Just a massive jump in the game series and I loved every moment. So amped for Valhala.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed Syndicate was a blast! playing with both characters and wholesome of guilds and warfare was and still is awesome!

I never forgot the moment i jumped from a high tower stealthily through the building to assassinate and enemy mob boss while a riot is happening outside districting the guards.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game in the Series was Black Flag because of the interesting story and sceneries. I expect Valhalla to be a great game, because it will include these fearsome warriors.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
The first AC game I started with, Brotherhood, was phenomenal and one of the first games that I had immense fun with. It's the reason why I got into AC in the first place.

Jun 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to Valhalla, because I'm a huge fan of the era. I've binged all "The Vikings" seasons in the past month and played a couple of other Viking-based era games in preparation for Valhalla. I also like the direction the recent AC games (Origins and Odyssey) are heading into because they're an enjoyable mix of action and RPG, which are two of my favorite genres.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've played most of the games (except Rogue and I've been told I'm not missing anything) and my favorite so far is Odyssey. It's just so much fun! There's an extreme amount of activities to complete and it's the kind of game that can keep someone busy for months. I also enjoy Origins a great deal, but I love Odyssey!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Gotta say I have played every game since Black Flag but that was the one which was the best for me Edward Kenway is the best they should totally make a sequel in the future.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm playing Origins now and it's my favourite so far _ considering the more classic titles, my favourite is Unity. I already own Odyssey and I definitely want to play Valhalla.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I don't really know how to feel about Valhalla. I do want to play it, but I hope they offer a more nuanced view of the viking era and aren't afraid of tackling some of the more severe issues, like slavery. I mean it's nice and all to imagine vikings as these brave adventurers, but their reputation as killers and enslavers was well deserved. Hopefully that is explored in the game. Thank you for the opportunity to win it, by the way!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassins Creed is oddysey. I really like what they did with the mythology, the satisying combat and traveling all over Greece. For valhalla, I'm looking forward to the dual wield combat, the main story and to experience the viking fantasy.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
The first game that I played in the series was AC II, but I've been following the newer ones as well. Vahalla looks awesome, and I'm excited to see the new strategy element included as well with the whole clan expansion thing.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Odyssey was my favourite. I was put off for ages with all the talk of grind and in-game purchases. I got a free code from a friend and it was really fun to play. My favourite version of the Ubisoft "Stealth outpost takedown" style. And the world was really well done.

I love Skyrim's viking feel and was going to get Valhalla after christmas, but now cyber punks delayed it will fill the gap perfectly.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to try this out. I've given a pause on the Assassin Creed games. My favorite of all time is probably Assassin's Creed II, which I played on my old Xbox 360 as well as after I purchased the Ezio Collection on my PS4. This game certainly caught my eye and I can't wait to try it out!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I liked the first game the most. It was all so new, so well-thought and designed (for the time)... Really nostalgic, and I still sometimes play it just for OP Hidden Blade Parry's and instant killing enemies...

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I really enjoyed Odyssey, for many reasons. I really liked the scenery and how beautiful it was, and my love for greek mythology always pulls me into that kind of game.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Its a hard choice, but I'd say AC 1. The first one was original, fluid with a great story and character and really set the ground work for everything that came since. The myths, blades, uniforms, animus, blended history and gameplay were set from the start, then everything since grew from those ideas.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
First time I played Assassin's Creed 3 on PC. It becamed my favorite AC game. Then played with IV, Brotherhood, II, Syndicate, Odyssey. The Brotherhood was not the best, but better than the Black Flag in my opinion of course. The second was OK and the Syndicate too. But the Odyssey was the worst. I've never liked the story, but the graphics was epic.
Recently got a new PC and it seems I can play with the Valhalla, so why not? I think this game is going to be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS