Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 31 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd be lying if I didn't say black flag but I really enjoyed rogue as it just seemed like a fresh wintery version of AC IV. Also me and my dad played it together so that was special. Syndicate was sick, being from England, just can't wait to be a murderous Viking chopping people's heads off!!! 🤘🔥🤘

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My favorite one would be Assassins Creed Origins. I really liked that they added the RPG style stats and armor because this way you always have things to do even after beating the campaign and all the quests. Also the setting and the story of how the creed started was really well done.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Definitely the very first Assasin's Creed, way back on the Xbox 360. Still remember the moment when you arrived at the first big city on your horse, with the whole city sprawling out in the distance and thinking: I can literally climb every building I can see on my screen. It was the first game I played on the new console then, and the whole experience felt very next-gen :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I loved Odyssey so much, especially playing as Kassandra. Always go for the sparta kicking fools off of cliffs! Would light watch fires in forts just for when I felt like a non-stop murder spree break. Great times!

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
It has to be Black Flag... who couldn't like being a Pirate? It's the only game I've stuck to swords instead of the hidden blade because it's more piratey and didn't mind shooting before getting stuck in. The idea of getting into a Norse persona in the same sort of way is quite exciting!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
The best one AC was for sure AC2 with beginning of Ezio's history. The best story, climate and place: Italy!

I think Vikings have also so huge potential like Italy and it could be second or the best AC ever!

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
I loved everything about AC2 -- from the introduction of my favorite assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze to traipsing around Renaissance-era Italy and the canals of Venice. Such a memorable gameplay experience.

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
Sweet, hope I get it :) best one is... I don't know. I've played them all, i'd say of the OG style I like Black Flag and of the new style I really liked Origins.

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
Visit site
So far I have to say Odyssey is my favourite one, although it veered away from the assassins quite a bit. I'm a sucker for open world RPGs and when they started creating them in my favourite game world I instantly got hooked. I have over 300 hours on Odyssey and I plan to spend just as much time in Valhalla. I'm looking forward to Valhalla because 1. it's a new entry into my favourite game series and 2. it looks like a much more improved take on the already great gameplay and style of the last 2 Assassin's Creed games. More story and lore excite me and I can't wait to see what this game in store for the players!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Odyssey is easily my favourite game in the series because it's unlike any of the other AC games. Opting to go full-on RPG with rediculous scope over more boring tailing missions. Good decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS