Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
*Assassins creed 2 (the peak of the franchise) is my favourite.
*Looking forward to Valhalla for 2 reasons:
1. Played Odyssey during the free weekend promotion and though I liked a few things but overall felt it was bloatware, padded & was designed with MTX in mind. Hence curious to know whether they listened to the feedback and made good on the potential.
2. Valhalla is also a cross-gen game, so hoping for some improvements & enhancements technically.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
My favourite Assassin’s Creed so far has been Odyssey. I enjoyed Black Flag as well but I love the gameplay and setting of Odyssey, I’m playing it at the moment and having so much fun. I can’t wait to play Valhalla, I think the setting and story will be even better.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
My most favorite AC is Odyssey, this one feels so completely different from the other AC and as a huge fan of RPG games AC:Odyssey was the best.
AC:Black Flag is my second favorite.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
My favourite game is Assassin's creed unity, without a doubt. the city of Paris feels alive like no other, the parkour is the best the series has seen and customization was really nice. For a game that came out in 2014, it also looks bloodyphenomenal still.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed 2 is actually my favorite AC game so far, and I'm looking forward to Valhalla because it seems they are drawing inspiration from one of my favorite games, The Witcher 3 :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really like AC series, but have to admit, with each entry it more and more distances itself from historical reality. I'd love to see one set in i.e. Warhammer universe, where you play as an elf (or dark elf), which would justify main characters super-human abilities, like not just climbing but almost running up smooth walls etc. Still I'm probably going to play Valhalla, cause I'm one of the human garbage who genuinely enjoy Ubisoft's open world games ;)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've personally played through every major Assassins Creed, but Odysee, was a great step in the right direction, exploring myth, exploring the ISU and origins of the Creed.

It was bigger than it needed to be though, the loot system and leveling was way too time consuming having not maxed out after completing every DLC and there were too many times I lost track of who people were or why I was doing certain thing.

Valhalla is just incredibly exciting to me, Norse mythology is my favourite of all, and by the sounds of it they have really tightend up the story telling and progression, increased the challenge and brought it to the UK, which is a first outside of turn based strategies. Can't wait to play it.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's creed odyssey is my favorite AC game. And I have been a fan since the original. I don't necessarily mind the nee direction. And I actually appreciate that AC is started to embrace the first Civilization stuff completely. As whacky as that might be but atleast with Odyssey it felt like they actually made good use of it. I also had a blast building an Assassin focused or combat focused build. It was ridiculously fun to play as a powerful warrior. Hoping to have the some great time with Valhalla.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Currently working through Assassin's Creed Unity, and enjoying the detail in this rich environment and depth given to this living world - often to the detriment of actually progressing in the game! The AC games seem like a genuine opportunity to share an awareness of other times and places, as these 'educational editions' hint at.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin’s creed game so far was Assassins Creed Black Flag.
I am looking forward to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla because I would like to swing an axe at something or someone, and the advertisement for the game depicts a character holding two axes.

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I played all the way through Black Flag, and it's probably my favorite Assassin's Creed Game. I can't wait for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I can't wait for the story.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to Valhalla, because as a descendant of a viking clan I will look forward to seeing a piece of history and throw myself into the role of my ancestors and of course pillage the land.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC game is the 3. To me, it is one of the best experiences you can have in AC.
I'm looking to play Valhalla cause I like the norse mythology and Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS