Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I've many friends I guess and to be honest the most memorable are those I have met with disabilities. Some of the kindest most down to earth people. The breadth of possibility in regards to being disabled is huge so any extra help in allowing people to join in is awesome! The more the merrier.

Love reading up on all of the possibilities made real now through solid engineering and a willingness to try. Both major players like Microsoft and boatloads of "Maker" types with an arsenal of consumer level electronic parts like Rasp pi and arduino.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Any charity that assists in helping people connect with gaming or can enjoy their own game solo is a heartwarming cause in my book. Games are a new world of immersion and experience, and as a user of an older pair of Sennheisers myself, i know these new upcoming gamers will be given a great help in reaching that immersion <3

Thank you for doing this.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
It's very heartwarming and inspiring to give everyone a chance regardless of their level of ability to enjoy the experience of gaming, more power to charities like this.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Video games are made to be experienced and enjoyed by all and physical limitations shouldn't hamper those who wish to play. If video games have taught me anything it's that limitations are meant to be broken and the work SpecialEffect is doing is just that. Not only are they giving others the ability to enjoy video games but ultimately they're showing them their world doesn't have to be confined and that they can shape it how they want.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I can't even imagine what it would it would be like not to be able to play games, let alone to have an actual physical disability. SpecialEffect really has their heart in the right place and I truly applaud them for what they're doing.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
This is a great charity because this allows many disabled people to enjoy games! Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy video games because of how much they offer. Thank you.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Considering how fast and far technology has been moving in the past decade, it's nice to see those with disabilities getting more inclusive tech to help them join in on the fun. Diversity and inclusion helps us all, good on PCgamer for joining in on that!

Gaming is my main hobby, and I don't know how I would spend my free-time if I was unable to play. It is amazing that there are charities that help people that otherwise wouldn't be able to do their hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS