JULY EPOS Bundle Giveaway for SpecialEffect

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2023
Visit site
Hi, What are computers favorite snacks?

Microchips, phish sticks, and cookies. But just a few bytes of each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Reasonable Doubt
A defendant was on trial for murder. There was strong evidence indicating guilt, but there was no corpse.
In the defense's closing statement the lawyer, knowing that his client would probably be convicted, resorted to a trick.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have a surprise for you all," the lawyer said as he looked at his watch.
"Within one minute, the person presumed dead in this case will walk into this courtroom."

He looked toward the courtroom door. The jurors, somewhat stunned, all looked on eagerly.
A minute passed. Nothing happened.

Finally the lawyer said, "Actually, I made up the previous statement. But, you all looked on with anticipation. I therefore put to you that you have a reasonable doubt in this case as to whether anyone was killed and insist that you return a verdict of not guilty."

The jury, clearly confused,retired to deliberate.
A few minutes later, the jury returned and pronounced a verdict of guilty
"But how?" inquired the lawyer. "You must have had some doubt; I saw all of you stare at the door."

The jury foreman replied, "Oh, we looked, but your client didn't."

One day, Mr. Bean is sick and he went to the doctor.
The doctor gave him a medicine to drink.
Mr. Bean is cutting the sides..
Doctor:
Why are you cutting the sides?
Mr. Bean:
to avoid the side effects

Jul 5, 2023
Visit site
A grasshopper walks into a bar, and the bartender says: "Hey, we actually have a drink named after you."
And the grasshopper goes: "You have a drink named Steve?"

Jul 6, 2023
Visit site
Joke:The librarian sneezed, and her snot got into the Guinness Book of Records.

but in general, the EPOS B20 microphone is pretty good, I hope I get it))) I've watched a lot of reviews, friends have it, it's good for their money

Jun 12, 2023
Visit site
Whoever said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results has obviously never had to reboot a computer.

otherwise known as: did you try turning it off and on again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts