Giveaway APRIL EPOS Bundle Giveaway for SpecialEffect

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
Visit site
I am excited to win H6PRO because as a owner of the previously best gaming headset GSP600 I know H6PRO should be even better. I can hear from where enemies are coming and casting spells from in a game like Dota 2 paired with GSX1000 7.1 surround makes this experience even better. thanks good luck

Apr 20, 2023
Visit site
Honestly I would be most excited about the external soundcard cause that is something I never used before. My Mic and Headphones are alright but a soundcard was never an investment I could justify for myself. So I'd be really excited trying that out.

Apr 22, 2023
Visit site
The GSX1000 I've heard that the sound quality difference with an external card is tremendous, but the cost has been keeping me from getting one since its a bit of a luxury rather than necessity

Apr 22, 2023
Visit site
I would really like the headset. I have a HyperX headset that I use right now, but it's getting pretty old, and the headband part is getting loose and worn out.

Also, it looks beautiful. It looks like a headset you'd see in the newer Deus Ex games, or maybe in Prey (2017)

Apr 22, 2023
Visit site
The GSX 1000 would be such a game changer as someone who leverages a intimate expression of sound in their day to day activities with streaming. Would be incredible to get my hands on!

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I am most excited about the H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset in Sebring Black because I have been looking to replace my old headset. My current headset is starting to show its age, and the audio quality is not as good as it used to be. I am also looking for a headset that has a closed-back design to help block out ambient noise. The H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset seems to have all of the features that I am looking for, and I am confident that it will provide me with many years of enjoyment.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS