Giveaway APRIL EPOS Bundle Giveaway for SpecialEffect

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
While all the pieces of this kit seem wonderful, I'd be most excited to win the H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset in Sebring Black! I've heard wonderful things about the quality of this headset, and have been eager to try it ever since! It looks great, too—especially in black! I'm hoping it'll improve my streaming/gaming experience!

Moo

May 23, 2020
Visit site
The GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds or the H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset. Good sound quality makes all the difference, not just in games but any media, it makes it so much more immersive.

Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset in Sebring Black, because is the best option for gaming headset

Its powerful, controlled, high-fidelity audio delivers make-or-break audio cues to maximize performance and enjoyment. Alongside a detachable, magnetic lift-to-mute mic positioned for optimal voice pick-up, H6PRO is packed with comfort features for long-wear gaming: its lightweight build, padded headband, adjustable ear cups, and memory foam ear pads are designed for hours of intense gaming sessions

Lift-to-mute microphone for instant silence
The elongated and flexible boom arm mic offers voice channel clarity second to none while the lift-to-mute microphone design gets you instantly silenced simply by lifting the boom arm.
Adaptable To EPOS Surround
Precise and detailed binaural surround when used with dedicated sound cards
Intuitive Volume Control
A volume wheel on the right ear cup allows for quick adjustments while gaming

O R

GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle, because is portable, have a Closed-back and in-ear for maximum noise reduction and 20hrs of listening time

Multi-compatibility through the USB-C EPOS Low-Latency dongle and Bluetooth
IPX 5 water resistance protects the earbuds from sweat and light rain
Unique light-weight ergonomic shape for secure and comfortable in-ear fit
Portable charge case
Up to 20 hours of listening time: up to five on the earbuds plus 15 more with the case

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 2741

Hello wonderful community, we're super excited to announce that we've partnered up with EPOS for a year long giveaway promotion for SpecialEffect, the UK-based charity that's levelling the playing field for gamers with physical disabilities around the world. The promotion aims to drive awareness of the incredible work SpecialEffect does in transforming the lives of people with physical challenges, through the innovative use of technology.

Running monthly from APRIL 2023 through MARCH 2024, this promotion gives gamers entering via the PC Gamer forums the chance to snag the ultimate gaming audio bundle from EPOS, containing products which have each received prestigious awards from Future Publishing outlets:

Every month you will have a chance to win:

- GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle
Winner: GamesRadar Best Gaming Earbuds 2021
- B20 Streaming Microphone
Winner: PC Gamer Best Microphone of 2021
- H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset in Sebring Black
Winner PC Gamer Best Gaming Headset 2021

How to enter:

To enter the giveaway for APRIL all you have to do is follow the instructions below:
  1. Sign in to your PCG forums account or create one.
  2. Reply to THIS thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us which piece of kit mentioned above you'd be most excited to win and why.
  3. Enter via this months competition widget to confirm your entry. Please also leave your PC Gamer forum username. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP

Make sure to follow all of the instructions so that your entry is valid

Good luck!
GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle, as my headphones/earbuds have lost their ability to charge, as I've constantly been using them for 7 years.

Apr 14, 2023
Visit site
H6PRO Gaming Headset! I think it would be amazing to have a good-quality headset and would be a huge upgrade from the ones I have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS