Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
Helping people access technology to connect around the world opens doors to opportunity to work together towards new ideas, thoughts, and discussions for a better humanity.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I think the work special effect are doing is amazing. While more studios are trying to be more inclusive for those with disabilities, special effect are taking it to the next level. I hope that this means in the future everyone will have access to the great games that the world has to offer.

Reactions: SWard
May 6, 2020
Visit site
Everyone should experience the joy, challenge and wonder of gaming - I truly believe there is a game out there for everyone, and Special Effect makes sure they can play it even if life poses other challenges.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I don't know where I'd be without video games to keep me sane. If SpecialEffect are finding ways to make the experiences offered by video games more accessible in spite of physical limitations, more power to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts