Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2020
Visit site
Good to know that in the hard time like this there's still a lot of people who willing to give some of their wealth with those who need it most

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I think it's great because gaming has become such a mainstream media and practicing them, especially online, is a great way to socialize and feel included in some community.
Gaming can be non verbal and people can be less shy since nobody is seeing them, so it still has a lot of untapped potential for kids with disabilities.

Keep up the good work!

ajimundi

Just a guy
May 10, 2020
Visit site
I think this is wonderful. No one should be excluded from the joy of gaming. I hope this movement would spread worldwide and helps a lot of budding gamers who would otherwise be left out.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
This is an excellent cause. More hardware designers need to develop hardware with accessibility in mind, and that hardware should be reasonably priced. Microsoft's Xbox adaptive controller is an incredible start, but there is a monumental dearth of options for the impaired, especially without having to shell out a ton of money. I'm glad there are charities like Special Effect to help deliver access to my favorite hobby.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The amount of support to people who can easily feel excluded because of their disabilities has risen exponentially the last couple of years, especially thanks to the video game industry. A lot of companies have been working towards helping everyone by engineering new solutions, to let them enjoy games despite their difficulties doing so under normal circumstances. Something that truly warms my heart is knowing everyone gets to play! :)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Anyone and everyone should be allowed to take part playing games, and it's wonderful to see groups advocating for people who are often overlooked in the mainstream!

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Accessibility is really important in the gaming industry, which has been lagging behind in so many ways, which is why I think that this charity is so important!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
i think what you are doing is awesome, i dont know what kind of several depression i could get if i cant play videogames like i always do.
sincerely thank you, i know the people you help is really impressed as i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts