Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is a techni sport. Its alright, no real complaints,not as comfortable as i thought but it will help me know what to look for if a purchase another gaming chair.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is one I bought from Walmart. No ergonomic considerations. I sat in a real gaming chair recently and i would love to have one for myself.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair, like a lot of other folks', is a, basic cloth covered office computer chair. It's now about 13 years old and the back is seeing a lot of use by my cats as a scratching post. It's well past time for a replacement, and a BFGaming Chair like this would be sweet indeed.

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is now getting old due to the leather starts to fade and it feels like it will get badly damage any time. Having a low paying job takes me more a lot of time to buy a new one so winning this nice gaming chair would be great!

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is ordinary office chair and although I can't say I hate it (I put additional pillows so it's soft), it would be definitely more comfortable

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have an old used Chair with broken Parts. I use him with a pillow because there is nothing left to sit on. Armrest glued several times. I really liked him. But it's too worn now. Something I have to hide when I get a visit.

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is the plastic and i have pain in my back. I like the DOOM gaming chair and i would like to win or buy that DOOM SLAYER chair. UwU

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is from JYSK. It was one of the first chairs similiar to the racing seats that were on the market in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a second hand office chair, that I got from a friend who worn it out all ready. The seat is scratched up by his cats, and the back of the chair is supposed to be adjustable, but it's stuck in a uncomfortable position. Because of that I can't sit on the thing for longer than an hour or so, before my back starts to hurt. Other that the chair is still good (for the first hour).

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is an office type of chair, and usually gives me pain in the back, the only if i had more money i would buy a better one but with the since we are not going through a good time is not possible, ergonomic is not a thing on my chair

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
I feel like a contestant on a talent show where I need to come up with the saddest story to win over the judges...

Like most people here I'm using an old budget gaming chair that wobbles, creaks and has so little padding that I've had to buy a cushion to stop it from cutting off the circulation in my legs. I sit at my desk all day and can really feel it in the back of my legs. Woe is me lol.

New chair would look awesome on stream and also reduce the chances of experiencing a pulmonary embolism. win-win

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
I can't say I hate my current chair, it just could be better. It's an office focused chair, but was supposed to have good ergonomics. It's decent, but it doesn't really adjust enough to fit my desk, and the build quality is questionable (wobbles around on the piston, arms come loose, etc).

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an old office chair that I'm waiting to replace...I want to see what the online Black Friday sales look like. I'm well overdue to replace it...it's old, not comfortable, and the padding is thin...but my fingers are crossed that there are going to be some good sales so I can get a better chair with my money than what I'd get if I bought one now.

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
I have never had a real gaming chair, with working from home and trying to help home school my daughter with autism through early elementary school, this would be the highlight of our year... (and this has been a hellish year btw) we watch scaries and she loves to watch me and mom play "scaries" like Resident Evil and Diablo 3

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. He chose the path, of perpetual standing. In his ravenous discomfort, he found no peace, and with boiling blood, he scoured the likes of Amazon and eBay, seeking vengeance against the build quality of the previous throne, who had wronged him.

And those who tasted the bite of his complaints, named him:

R4LRetro.

My chair broke :x

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
Current chair I’ve been using, which I can’t even use because it’s been commandeered by a member of our household who began working from home due to the pandemic, sucks and I hate it. It’s an old really solid chair (solid because it lasts, but is also rock hard and uncomfortable for even short periods of time) that I got from my late grandfather. I’m pretty sure it’s caused me permanent damage to my lumbar, as I’ve suffered nerve damage recently.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
This chair looks AMAZING! My current chair is a Amazon knockoff brand loll so in other words its falling apart, this chair would be literally life changing! Thanks for the opportunity, good luck everyone!

Reactions: skebras
Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair got the job done the first two years I had it now it’s slowly falling apart. I lost my right arm rest and the left is hanging on for dear life lol I’d love a new chair a Doom themed one is just a bonus! :devilish:

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm using a monoblock chair for about 3 years now and I just put a small pillow for extra comfort feels. Thank you for giving me a chance to win your give away, this is a great opportunity to have a new chair for my computer and that design is really Rip and Tear looking!

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair isn't ergonomic, the padding is shot and it's just worn out. Also, I've been a massive fan of DOOM since 92, but just don't have the money to spare right now to toss at this chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS