Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My wife has been telling me to get rid of my chair for years. It was a hand me down in the first place and now it's so old the fake leather is flaking off and leaves black stuff on the floor all around my desk, and it even gets stuck to my elbows and back. The adjustment handle on the side was chewed off by a dog before I got it, and it makes a loud popping sound every time I roll forward which is so loud it wakes up the baby!

Ray

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Awesome looking chair!
Currently I use a L33T Gaming chair that I bought 4 years ago and this is well used.
Had in plan to shortly get me a new one, so I could pass on this current one to my kids in to ther upcoming gaming setup in their room.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi hi,
it'd be amazing to win one of those, they look fantastic.

My fiancé and I currently take turns using an old mesh-back desk chair, and a hard seat dining chair. We're both working from home due to the pandemic, so we spend a lot of time sitting at our computers. 2 years ago I had scoliosis surgery, so some proper lower back support and arm rests would definitely make my days easier, and more comfortable.

Congratulations to whoever wins :)

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Well, my current chair is not even a gaming chair... Just a simple wooden chair from a local shop that makes my "butt" to be in pain after an hour of gameplay!!!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I am using a 6 year old high-back office chair, got it as my back gets a sharp pain if I am sitting for extended periods of time, mostly gaming and working. Its even started getting creaky and causing little black pieces of pleather to start soiling my space, but I enjoy it, as its the first chair I bought on my own, and very sorry if it has to go, might even just give it to my wife to use then.haha Loving the Doom theme as well!!!!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a bright yellow eBay £10 job, safe to say its ageing my back a lot faster than I would of wanted.
Safe to say I would love to win this amazing looking DOOM chair, it would increase my happiness by 100%

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Currently sitting on a dining chair that I've had for the past 10 years. Definitely NOT ergonomic at all and I could really use the comfort and badass looks of this fine Doom gaming chair for sure!

Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone!

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
My current PC gaming chair is just an office chair that is the quite uncomfortable during long gaming sessions. My back is already hurting from it and I'd be quite glad to get this one. Best of luck to everyone!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
i really want a new gaming chair, but i dont even play doom, the main reason im getting this is bc the doom logo is sick. my current is a nice (but old fashioned) chai. the armrests are wooden and keep hitting my also woodenen desk. i read some comments and im guessing some other people might need it more than me bc my current chair isnt in a bad condition

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is an old beat up "executive" branded chair that I bought years ago for $100.

The pleather is peeling, the cushion is completely flat and it creaks when you breathe on it. It's pretty crappy, but it's still more comfortable than a lot of the alternatives I've seen lately at the same price point so at least I've got that.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Well, I can definitely tell you my chair does not exude the same energy they bad ass Doom chair does! It’s a used chair I got off of LetGo from an office closure. It’s not terrible, but it is far from great. You know, one of those chairs you have to supplement with a cushion so your blood can flow properly...yeah that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts