Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming chair" is a regular office chair from IKEA. It's not the worst chair, but considering I'm spending 10+ hours daily in it (Home office hours and evening hours) I prolly could do better :p Is it ergonomically designed? I don't know. I've never sat in a professional branded "gaming chair" before so I don't know how that feels :)

(Also, it's my birthday today, true story🥳)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I currently use an old leather office chair, which is comfortable enough, but it can sometimes be a little annoying.
The leather has worn off in some areas and the adjustment will pop out of place with a loud bang. I bet it'll last another half year.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Gaming chair? I have a wooden dining chair with a cushion and back support strapped to it so we have enough chairs when guests come over. It's not the best, but it's ok. Definitely lacks emersion potential though. Unless I'm playing a dining experience VR game perhaps.

Definitely not metal.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My chair is pretty normal, sometimes is a pain in the butt, it depends how much i stay sit, Doom is one of my favorite games so winning this chair would be awesome ^-^

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a old office chair that is currently losing the leather on the chair. I've had this for most of my life and now everytime i sit the chair hurts my butt. I want to a new gaming chair but don't want the pain of my family buying one since I don't really want them to spend anymore money on me. If I get this gaming chair at least I wont have suffer with this hellish chair anymore. I usually on my computer 24/7 thats the reason why I need a new chair. Hope you pick me out of the other hundreds of other people. :poop:

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a gaming chair, I'm planning to buy one before but since it quarantine I don't have a chance to earn for it. I only use a wooden chair that my father build and it feels ok but hurts my back in long hours of gaming.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I don't even have a chair 😂 i just move the table near my bed and sit on my bed. It's pretty bad for my posture since I don't have anything to lean my back on.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a dining chair from the kitchen, nothing special just wood and a plush base with no arm rests.
Certainly not anything in the scheme of Ergonomic, lol.

This seat would be center of my ever growing collection of DOOM Memorabilia.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Currently using a fairly cheap Gaming chair. It does the job but can be a bit uncomfortable when using it for extended periods. Always hear great things about Noblechairs and that DOOM design is just to die for (in the burning infernos of Hell, no doubt). Always been big DOOM fan. From the Freeware demo disc of the original DOOM, to DOOM Eternal. Always amazing, ultra violent fun to be had. RIP and TEAR!

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Well, I wish i could just show you my current situation instead. Im using a metal backed dinning chair with a "padded" bottom. Was in the process of building a decent "war room", but covid affected my family and I greatly, and still is to this day. Not only would your chair help my back from feeling like its 63 instead of 33 years old after only a few hours of gaming, it would just be the best gift ever at this point in life. With that said, good luck to everyone else!

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My chair just kills my back and I hate it. Its not sturdy, its thinly padded and just makes streaming for long times so uncomfortable. Having that slayer chair would not only add like 30 coolness to my stats but also save my back.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My chair is an old one that still can support me... and my back (for now at least). It feels so good that if I lower the backrest I can easily sleep on it after a too long session of gaming or developing... except when I slay demons, of course.

It creaks and it's getting older so I wouldn't refuse a new one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS