Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 42 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been using the same office chair to play pc for about 14 years (since I was 5) and I wouldn’t say it’s a bad chair, I still definitely get some sitting time out of it. It’s been through many an all nighter, and even some all days too, but I think both my chair and I agree that it’s time for an upgrade.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an old brown office chair from my wife's office it has no arms and no back support I have to use a pillow for my back plus has a couple of stains on the cushion. It is ok, it is better than the other chair I had. That one had no cushion on the butt and zero back support. My old chair before the brown office chair felt like I was sitting on a stack of cinderblocks with a piece of plywood as the back. the current one I sit onI feel like I'm sitting on a person that is constantly squirming and I'm trying to keep my balance with a bunched-up pillow as the back.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a deteriorating old office chair that has lost nearly all of its upholstery at this point, has several broken screw sockets and can recline back almost horizontally when tilted back.

It's not supposed to be able to recline at all.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair is a low to the ground vinyl living room chair that is in no way supportive of my back or angled correctly to view my screen. It's an ok chair, but a terrible gaming chair. It is low enough to the ground that my dog can easily jump up on it and try to sit on my lap, even though he is definitely not a lap dog. Please help me. My back, neck and lap are begging you.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My chair's just a basic chair that was used at an old hotel's reception desk. No real ergonomics but it cushioned and most of the time I'm gaming I lean forwards so I don't feel it too much. Only problem is that it doesn't keep its height and I'm constantly having to pump it back up.

Overall: it's a chair and it does its job of having a person sit on it.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
currently using one of those cheap dxracer knockoffs from amazon which is a good chair except that the gas tube died like 4 days after i got it and even tho the seller sent me a new one i can't get the old one off so i'm stuck with it

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I currently have a vertagear chair. It’s a little small in the leg room, it keeps lowering over time, and one arm rest raises and extends farther than the other. Overall it’s a decent chair once you get it arranged properly, but I do plan on finding another one soon.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is some cheap office chair I got on amazon years ago, it mostly gets the job done but doing WFH during quarantine taught me it’s definitely not good for long sessions so i’d love something new.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi. I currently use milk crate to sit on. My office chair broke and with covid outbreak, I havent been able to buy a new one. That chair would look great in my room. It would help out a lot.
Thanks

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a bog standard office chair that I got for free, it no longer has any cushioning in the seat, its not the best but I dont hate it as it does the job for now until I can get round to an upgrade 😂

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is one my parents got me as a birthday gift about 10 years ago. It's a fairly comfy office chair but it's definitely seen it's best days. It's getting bit creaky and stiff in the adjustments.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a seat we ripped out of my roommate's 1997 GMC Suburban. I just built the PC a couple of months ago and never upgraded to a real chair. Gotta start somewhere right? Im a big Doom fan, so this chair would be a GREAT replacement for my SUV seat!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a green plastic garden one ... and it's doing my back in horridly and I loathe it.

I've been looking at office chairs, but all the ones that seem to be recommended (steelcase/herman miller/humanscale) are too pricey even refurbished (if you can even find one) ... ikea has a couple that are supposedly alright but there's not one near me to try it out, and all of these things are sold out now anyway with people working from home...

So yeah, I'll enter this as a longshot and pray despite the bad rep gamer chairs get as it'd be a definite upgrade, haha... not that I'll win it but, nothing ventured nothing gained.

(and, if I'm honest ... I actually think it looks kinda cool in that doom style, but I'll never admit it elsewhere, haha ... )

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I bought a cheapish chair from Amazon. It only has a riser and no other levers for it. in a few weeks of having it the arm brace snapped off, and they had to send me a new base part. Now its worn, the kids keep pulling things off of it, and it's hurting my back, but I can't afford to get a new one. So yeah, I'm not to keen on it. I have had to put a cushion on it too, happy days....

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
That's the best gaming chair I've seen in a while. About my chair is a normal regular office chair from like 6-7 years ago, it still works but the years are taking their taxes on it. And also, I might sound repetitive, but my first ever videogame was Doom. My father teached me how to play it when I was like 5 years old, and I remember all the IDDQD and IDQFA from that time. Doom is a timeless masterpiece, on gaming and on chairs :)

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I have the Officeworks Racer chair. I got it back in 2015. The chair has held up well but it is losing the leather. It has served me well for years. I would argue this chair was the best chair ever made... And would still love it. If it wasn't so torn.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Using a dinning room table chair with no arms and it ain't any good at all. Just built my PC and got everything in order. Next thing on my list is a new chair. :)

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Current gaming chair: None (just a cheap normal rolling chair)

Been debating a good chair given time spent at the PC (esp with WFH 2020). Noble has been at the top of list, so winning this would be fantastic.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a shitty huge office chair I bought on clearance from office depot, it's still going strong but it isn't comfortable anymore and the armrests are coming off and had to be taped up with some duct tape. Ergonomically designed? Not really, my lower back is cramped beyond reason daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts