Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 39 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a really basic office chair but very comfortable but without any charisma and does not go with the rest of the office .

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
I'm not sure the brand, but I bought a gaming chair about a year ago and within 2-3 months it started really hurting my back. I'm hoping to get one that works cuz money is tight rn.

D

Deleted member 31224

The current chair I have is a black, plain office chair. I don't remember where i got it, but i have had this chair for 5 years at least. The chair often makes creaky noises, like a small mouse squeaking. It's a decent chair, but i hope to replace it in the future.

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is completely falling apart. Missing the left armrest, padding on the seat is coming out and if you lean too far back, you fall over so I would say it is time for a new chair. What better way to get that chair then with an iconic game plastered all over it? I cant think of one!

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
Current chair is 10 years old and it feels like I'm sitting on a piece of metal. It's better than nothing. Huge Doom and Quake fan 🔥 that chair would be so awesome to have!!!🤤

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
I've just got a plain office chair I got from my dad a few years ago, it's pretty uncomfortable and I regularly get pretty sore after sitting in it for a long period of time.

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
I don't even have a gaming chair right now. Right now I sit on my bed with a couple of pillows between my back and the wall, definitely not good for my back in any way, shape, or form. I would love to own this chair, it would go perfectly with the DOOM t-shirt that I won through the Slayer's Club promos from last year, lol.

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
im from argentina so i try to do my best. My current chair is a ofice tradicional chair, that one you can up and down a few cm, its actully comfortable for me 'cause i use to have a chair from the kichen lol. I think it is ergonomick beacaus the
upholstered is realy softly. Sorry for the bad english

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
Currently borrowing an office chair from a roommate. I had my own office chair for about 6 years prior, but the arms had broken off and it creaked at an obnoxious volume, so I had to put it down. This one is much quieter and actually has intact arms, but I'm not sure about the ergonomics. Sitting the wrong way renders me stiff for a while, but that could just be my back. I probably need more core exercise to give it an unbiased rating, but I'd say 3 stars if pressed.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
This chair is sick !!! Right now I'm sitting on the office chair my dad used to sit on in his studio in the 80s, so you have an idea how this chair is reduced...old...torn in several places... but I have nothing to sit on outside of this one, except the drum stool which obviously has no backrest (sorry for my english).

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
The chair I currently use is about twenty years old that I remember wheeling across from the Costco that I purchased it, to my apartment. It is well worn. All the padding in the seat and back is non-existent and the arms have the faux leather peeling off. It keeps me upright, but I would be ecstatic if I owned this!

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently using a wooden dining chair which despite having no cushioning is surprisingly comfortable. The main issue with it is that it slowly comes apart usually whilst you are enthusiastically involved in whatever is happening on the screen in front of you.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a simple, generic desk chair that has been in my room ever since I can remember, I'm sure my parents could give a much more accurate time but it has most likely been around for 18-19 years. The chair itself looks like an ordinary chair you'd see at any table, wooden, four legs. no wheels, and of course due to time a ripped up cushion that barely supports anything. I've been dying for a more comfortable and better looking chair for my pc setup and I would love to see this DOOM chair become a part of it, this would look fantastic with my all black battle station and fits right in with my RTX 470 Red Devil GPU, it has a pentagram on it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS