Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 31 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Oh this chair looks amazing. My current chair is an old hand me down rolling office chair from my uncle that leans way too far back and I think is giving me back problems. I would honestly love a new chair, especially one as amazing as this one.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My seat is a pillow on my floor as I sit at a coffee table cross legged. It's not at all healthy, but it's how I'm able to play and have fun when I can with the people close to me who are all over the world. My spine would love the Noblechairs ergonomically designed DOOM edition. Oh man, if I won I'd treat myself with a nice little desk too! AHHH A cool red and black table to match the chair! Ok, ok sorry I'm fantasizing too much!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair isn't a gaming chair. I bought it at the local Office Depot. It was the biggest, and best one they had. It's still not enough. I need a true gaming chair! Every chair I have only lasts a few years, and this one doesn't have much left!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Well, my chair is not comfortable at all, it is an office chair, but I have been using it for so many years that the chair's mattress has flattened and it no longer supports the weight of anyone so much so it gets off by itself and it is also missing a wheel, so you have to load it to move it from one side to the other.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Greetings, thanks for the giveway :)

I am currently riping and tearing demons and my back on the same time, since I'm sitting on a basic plastic chair I stole from my kitchen :p

So yeah, you know what we say, not all heroes wear capes.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a crappy walmart fuzzy chair, accompanied by a few of my own pillows to make it a bit more tolerable, been pining for a new set up for a while now.

iiArsenal Gear

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Hey Doomslayers! My current chair is a normal office chair. Nothing fancy. I had a gaming chair, which was pretty nice, but I gave it to my 9yr old son, since he wanted a gaming chair and we just couldn't purchase one for him at this time. He plays Roblox a lot and really wanted to play in a gaming chair, so that was more important than me than me having one. I would really love this DOOM chair, I've been slaying demons since DOOM II on a Windows 95 PC. I still have that original CD-ROM game as part of my DOOM display which consists of all of the Doomslayer Funko Pops, the new action figures, a extra large DOOM Eternal desk pad and my PC monitor's animated DOOM Eternal wallpaper. I hope I win, but good luck to all!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
The chair I sit in while I game is the sturdy ones that all of the dorms have at their desks. I kinda hate it though. It hurts my back and my butt to sit in it for more than an hour or so.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I've been using the same chair I got when I first got an old gateway laptop back when I was in middle school. It falling apart at the seams and was a hand me down from a garage sale when I got in in the first plac
e. I love doom and would do anything to have this kind of collectible. Thank you.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is absolutely destroyed haha

I’ve been using it for about 4 years now almost everyday and the back is torn up and a few roomates cats have taken a liking to it.

I would love a new chair especially one as dope as this. love Doom, ID software always nails it.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Sadly I dont own a gaming chair. I really wanted this one but we weren't financially in a place that we could afford the chair. I was born the day before the original doom in 1993 so Doom has always held a special place in my heart. Plus this chair is epic!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
That chair looks amazing XD Surprised Dwayne The Rock doesnt have it after his amazing role in DOOM.

I'd love to get this for myself tho it would look amazing XD My current chair is an office chair I found at the dump XD

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Bueno, mi silla es demasiado incómoda. No es una silla de oficina y tampoco es una silla gamer, es una de madera que me molesta mucho la espalda, ya que tengo que ponerme una almohada en la espalda para que no me duela cuando estoy jugando para arriba a 6 horas. y no puedo permitirme una silla mejor, pero sería genial participar en un sorteo como este

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is a regular dinner table 4 legs hardwood chair. I've added 2 couch cushions to sit on so I can handle gaming for hours. My back, neck and arms hurt daily because this isn't remotely ergonomically helpful. With stay at home order and unemployment, the gaming life is more than normal for me. HELP!!! End my suffering with my favorite games chair!!

Last edited:
My gamer chair is practically a beach chair, it is uncomfortable, old, ugly, noisy, spacious and above all in a color that I hate. I would love to win this chair, beyond that I am starting in the world of PC gaming and this chair would serve a lot, but the best thing is a DOOM edition and hell ... who does not love DOOM.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
This chair is SO METAL! I’m a freelance game translator, and get paid in circus peanuts so I’m still using a Coleman camping chair for work and gaming. It’s not ideal to say the least. I’ve been squirreling away money to try and afford a nice gaming chair with decent back support but business isn’t exactly booming. This is the ULTIMATE giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS